Fallout New Vegas

Has a good score on Metacritic aswell.
Xbox 360 - 85
PS3 - 84
PC - 88

game looks good and from reading pcgamer i think ill be playing hardcore mode if i get it it was kinda stupid i could carry as many mini nukes as i want and tht it took so many god **** bullets to kill ****

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

I was going to wait till christmas for it but my FIFA 11 is scratched so I'm going to pick it up on release day.
... you already scratched your fifa 11 lol i had a mate that scratched fifa 10 first week it was out and he rented from blockbuster and switched discs :)

Looking forward to this game almost as much as I am Gran Turismo 5. Fallout 3 was a great game but they really need to fix the glitches that occur so often, although I guess that comes with the territory when you create such a huge game.

This game is released today but I dont know wheather to buy it or not. Anyone bought and played it already.

Just went out and bought it. Gonna start a game now. Better be good for £40.

A lot of game breaking bugs, probably won't get until patches. Or I could just get PC version which is apparently much more stable and has been getting better reviews anyway.

Games of this size always have bugs, I've just fired it up and I like what I see so far :)

'Purchasing' the PC version as I write this. Stay tuned.

Some of my mates have been going on about it for some time and it's doing my head in, however I will be putting this on my christmas list as I'm a big fan of fallout 3 :)

Never played Fallout before but one of my favorite games is Morrowind and also Oblivion and their made by the same company yes ?

My mate keeps going on about it but I don't really know what to think of it would it be as good as the Elder Scrolls?

It's being developed by Obsidian Entertainment, who are formed by a core group of developers who worked on Fallout & Fallout 2, rather than Oblivion and Morrowind.

Never played Fallout before but one of my favorite games is Morrowind and also Oblivion and their made by the same company yes ?

My mate keeps going on about it but I don't really know what to think of it would it be as good as the Elder Scrolls?

Play Fallout 3 first, get the game of the year edition and you're sorted for a good 100-200 hours. Fallout 3 > TES: Oblivion in my opinion. New Vegas is basically Fallout 3 with a few tweaks and in a new location.

Play Fallout 3 first, get the game of the year edition and you're sorted for a good 100-200 hours. Fallout 3 > TES: Oblivion in my opinion. New Vegas is basically Fallout 3 with a few tweaks and in a new location.

Are you the same person?

No characters from Fallout 3 are in New Vegas.

I'd definately try it out, the Fallout series are quality games and I've played them all from the beginning, I still prefer the old 2D Isometric view style they used on Fallout 1&2 than the up to date 3D environment.. I'd suggest renting Fallout 3 and see what you think of it