Footie M

Reaction score
Can regens have sons/brothers/cousin etc. That come into the game at some point.

Say for example you get a regen called John Paul, who's 35 and had an amazing career at Arsenal. Is there a chance that another regen will appear (most likely for Arsenal if not in England) called Chris Paul, who would be related to him as his son.

Just curious :)

I don't knkow if regens can have it , but there is some kind of a son function for your manager in the game.

I don't knkow if regens can have it , but there is some kind of a son function for your manager in the game.

I think there is
In my second season a Nepali player came through my youth academy.. he was **** though XD

It would be a nice addition to the game, didn't realise your manager could have a son though.

Any idea as to how you find if he is your son?

It would be a nice addition to the game, didn't realise your manager could have a son though.

Any idea as to how you find if he is your son?

You won't know for certain but he'd have the same surname as you and would be born wherever you were managing at the time. You have to be quite a way into the game.

I had a "son" on FM10 - was an excellent striker! :)

you can have a son? that is so sweet I think i'll spend a long time at Chelsea now.

this sounds so cool before some1 said that they would be born in the same place as you and would have the same last name -- i think that they should also get added onto your favoured personal

would love to have a son in the game then he would be a great striker like his dad should have been!

this sounds so cool before some1 said that they would be born in the same place as you and would have the same last name -- i think that they should also get added onto your favoured personal

I knew there was something else.. yeah you're also in their favoured personel - however they're not in yours.

How long does this take roughly - about your son-

How long does this take roughly - about your son-

I was in my 10th season, and he was in his second professional season when I discovered him..

Would be even better if it kept going down.

So you get a son, then they do and so on.

8th season for me and nothing.

I think I'm firing blanks.

nepali player? yeah i got it too in FM10, in my both chelsea & fiorentina save, i think becoz u put ur nationality nepalese, i jus think so!!, mine was good potential gk tho,

I've always wondered about related regens... We have a player named Lee Seung-Ryul, and there was only one other player with the name Seung-Ryul in all of FM (not sure if he was a regen or not). Then I check back in two years, and there are 5 of them, two in our youth team. Lee came from Seoul as well, so I made the natural assumption they were related, however none of them had the others in their favored personnel, that I know of anyway.