Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Here once again to be able to share with you another tactic designed to patch the 14.1.3

the formation is the 3-1-5-1 with Manchester United

Formation:
View attachment 461570View attachment 461561

One tactic pressuring, high defensive line and focus pass: through the middle.

FAST PLAYERS WHERE CAN.

GK-A good goalkeeper have a good out.
CD-Fast, high, composure, concentration, tackle.
DM-Complete, pass, tackle .
CWB's-Good at the intersection, crossing, agility, fast.
CM-Complete, good finishing, pass, tackle.
ST-Complete, good teamwork, finishing, dribling.

The Training and Match Training
View attachment 461560

The fixtures
Cup's
Champions League
Premier League
View attachment 461569View attachment 461568View attachment 461567View attachment 461566

Team and Players Stats
View attachment 461565View attachment 461564View attachment 461563

League Table
View attachment 461562

Download: Fanta 3-1-5-1 Amen FM14

My Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Football-Manager-Historia-De-Treinador/469006386490608

Fanta, all the best for FM 14. Your tactics were great for the last version...I hope this becomes a success!

iv'e just created a similar tactic from my 3-3-3-1 from FM13, i guess you beat me to it

i'm glad to see you back creating amazing tactics mate, keep up the good work.

Great to see you back Andre! Not only your FM13 tactics were superb, but they also inspired a lot of the tactics that came later. I hope you will present us with a few more tactics for FM14. Your work is much appreciated!

Could you post screenie of your squad please mate. Intersted to see it with no wingers.

Interesting tactic and great results. I will try this, CD with speed, I guess' Balanta will be ok :)

Hey mate, thinking of trying this with an Italian team, will let you know how I get along. Any additional tips?

Had great success with Mexico in the world cup, Completely won all the games in there. Including 2 time Brazil first in the Group stage 3-1 then the final 4-0.

Very good tactic, would recommend to anyone. :D

hi mate iam gonna give it try with brighton :) not working for me :(

Last edited:
Hi andre, what teamtalks do you use? And pitch size?

Last edited:
OMG Fanta is BACK!

This means even more saves to start to test tactics o m f g ....

there aint enough hours in the day ><

I am testing this one with Everton atm, will be back with screens a little further into the season.

Hey...THought i'd give me feedback on this tactic..

I've been trying a few tactics without success, but this one has worked very well for me so far..6 friendlies, 1 PL league game and 1 Euro Cup game has ended in 6 wins, 1 draw and 1 defeat..

Gladbach 1-0 A
Airdrie 3-0 A
Roda 2-1 A
R.Madrid 4-1 H
San Jos? 5-1 A
Celta 2-2 A
Man.City 0-1 A (They kicked my *** in everything)
Zulte Waregem 3-1 A

I've had problems scoring on the past tactics, but as you can see, im scoring alot..

Im playing with Spurs on FMC, so the tactic seems to work on FMC aswell (Not sure if its made for FMC), but it works :)

Now Fanta it's you're turn to take the toll of my Atletico Save!!!!!!!!
To bad i tried Zero's formation last season mostly with 3x F9 so i got way to many strikers to be playing 1 poacher, BUT i will do it and send ppl on loan!

This will be my most common lineup this year:

--------------ter Stegen

Alderweireld - Tin Jedvaj -Alvarez Baleta

Montoya-----------------------L.Markovic

---------------Song

-------Romero - W.Hughes - Oliver

---------------Fierro

Got bunch of 5 star potential young guns on the bench, including names as Berari, Barbosa, Cerri, Bardi and sitloads of young guns!

But if someone got a suggestion to a WINGBACK LEFT for me in 3rd season i will be stoked, because i am now playing Lazar Markovic there because he is amazing going forward with the ball.

Also noticed you cant tick exclude foreign clubs when offering players out on loan. msut be a bug since when i try to give argentinians or brasilians good development loans for their EU nationality i get spammed by argentinian and brazilian clubs :/

PITCH SIZE? SMALL, MEDIUM OR LARGE?