Fantasy Premier League 2017-18

This gameweek was eventful

played free hit
got a payrise for content
did two periscope twitter shows totalling 5k viewers I was also pretty drunk by the end apparently was good viewing but ***** if I am watching it back
My twitter has been mad but love it

I should just quit :D 2 players that got more than 3 points this week (1 of them only because he was captained...).

This is what you call belief XD

fellainii.JPG
fellaini2.JPG

This is what you call belief XD

fellainii.JPG
fellaini2.JPG

Man, wish i could pick a captain like that guy. Cant remember the last time mine scored more then 6 points. Oh well, at least im heading in the right direction again albeit very, very slowly.....

Man, wish i could pick a captain like that guy. Cant remember the last time mine scored more then 6 points. Oh well, at least im heading in the right direction again albeit very, very slowly.....

Same pal, slowly turning it round after an awful start. Got some moves to make this gameweek with having Ageuro and Mendy in my side.

Woohoo! For once my captain didn't stink the place up and all because i forgot to change him! Maybe there's something in that. Might forget to change it again next week. :p

No idea what to do. Should i go without Salah and continue with Mane, or double up for now.

It's bad news when your 11 week old scores more than you :S

Must remember the deadline this week.

Lets do it again this year?

The league has been renewed, if anyone wants to come and get involved in FPL Twitter gimme a DM @FPLChef and I can point you in the direction of podcasts, articles, tools and tell you who is worth following in the community as it grows ever bigger