Fantasy Premier League 2017-18

Not something I thought I would say but Lippo your Aussie bias isn't strong enough should be captaining Mooy

Up in 5th, thought this was meant to be challenging :p

Sometimes it's hard being so good at everything I try (H)

Up in 5th, thought this was meant to be challenging :p

Sometimes it's hard being so good at everything I try (H)

Not to nitpick but i believe you're in 6th....... That's barely 14 places above me! Poor effort really :p

I've had a shocking start.
That Walker red card didn't do me any favours, and I've another injury to deal with. :S

Due to the big money players having a **** start, I'm going to be 100+ points behind the leader before the first month is up.

Going to be an interesting week this one. Have taken a bit of a risk with my free transfer, replacing Kyle Walker on the cheap, in an attempt to save some dosh for other area's on the pitch. Let's hope it pays off!

I did a similar thing myself.
Playing catch up so early is a pain in the *** though. You end up having the same players as everyone else and a lucky differential captain choice is all you can rely on.

Swapped out Vertonghen for Robertson. Think he will get me more points getting forward and chip in with assists. Plus saying me a bit of dosh for other subs :)

Swapped out Vertonghen for Robertson. Think he will get me more points getting forward and chip in with assists. Plus saying me a bit of dosh for other subs :)

That's the exact reason I only pick fullbacks as my defenders

Oh Lukaku - looks like you've screwed up a lot of people's weekends...

Man, what a rough start to the week! Thus far my forward line has netted me a grand total of 0 points, with only Firmino left to play, and my leading point scorer is Aussie keeper, Mat Ryan, who (for the 2nd week in a row) i unpatriotically failed to captain.....

Be made up if Robo started but fully expecting to see Alby Moreno at LB. For some seriously F-ed up reason.

Be made up if Robo started but fully expecting to see Alby Moreno at LB. For some seriously F-ed up reason.

Turns out Robertsons' misses had their first baby Sunday so that was why he wasn't in the squad.

But that still doesn't excuse that divvy continuing to be out there!

Just wondering guys. How do you play your wildcard this year? Maybe I'm being blind :)

Is free hit the same as wildcard? (Unlimited transfers?) If so, there's a button below your team on the "my team" page. If it's something different, I've no idea :p

Just wondering guys. How do you play your wildcard this year? Maybe I'm being blind :)

You probably found it by now, in case you didn't, it's in Transfers tab. Just make enough transfers to deduct points and Wildcard option should appear above your pitch view (I think).

Used it myself today, down in 64th place and with players I had I saw no potential to really move forward. 2 years out of the game took their toll and I picked way too many non-guaranteed starters.