Fantasy Premier League 2017-18

there isnt atm but in about 2 hours I will have released it either through my own handle or the fantasy football pundits

Forward me a copy mate, not in any leagues or anything as I never have the patience to follow it through a season but I'd be interested in having a look haha

Just joined, been my first league in many many years - hopefully I won't get bored this time :p

First games been played lads! Anyone have some bragging to do? Picked Vardy as captain etc.? I didn't have a single player involved so looking to live vicariously i guess :p

First games been played lads! Anyone have some bragging to do? Picked Vardy as captain etc.? I didn't have a single player involved so looking to live vicariously i guess :p
Not huge bragging but dropping Ihenacho was definitely a good call, judging from the Arsenal thread quite a few of us had Kolasinac

Since we're bragging about how well we're doing, my defense has netted me -3 points so far :D

No Burnley players although i did have Steve Mounie in my side after reading a fantasy article at one point. In all my wisdom though, i chose to sub him for Charlie Austin just before the round started, i mean, what do the so called experts know anyway! :'(

Happy with the first week! Know three I Defo need to change asap! Already changed one already for next up. Can't believe Matic only got 3 points :O

Last edited:
Happy with the first week! Know three I Defo need to change asap! Already changed one already for next up. Can't believe Matic only got 3 points :O

Guessing you're towards the top then? I've no idea who anyone is! Except ninjaskill of course. He made it fairly obvious :p

Also, speaking of the skilled one, i have a feeling he's scammed us all. One minute claims he doesn't even know how the thing is scored, next minute in the top 10? Something fishy is going on....... :p

Guessing you're towards the top then? I've no idea who anyone is! Except ninjaskill of course. He made it fairly obvious :p

Also, speaking of the skilled one, i have a feeling he's scammed us all. One minute claims he doesn't even know how the thing is scored, next minute in the top 10? Something fishy is going on....... :p

My plan to hustle everyone has worked perfectly mwahahaha, wait we are playing for money right? :p

Also how did you get my name here it is ninja skill without the space and on the fantasy it is ninjas kill without the space.

And speaking of fishy your team has losers in the name yet is doing very well

That 5 minute spell didn't half help my fantasy team two miki assists pogba goal and assist

SG9Tm75.jpg