Fantasy Premier League & Score Predictor

******* alonso didnt play grrr! But at least van der sar ferdinand terry will probs get clean sheets :p and rooney will score ;)

I done **** so far. Still got Terry and Rio to get clean sheets and Shevchenko to score a hat-trick.

Lloyd said:
Apart from Mikey. I pwn ttm.

Not that far ahead Lloyd :p wait till I get my team up and going, see who's sharing points with Lee then! :D

well alright, Lee's fell well behind :p i'm relishing this day forever, i'm top for now :eek:

Yay! I am doing ok with my dream team with Berbatov yesterday getting an assist, but I have a few injuries on the bench and team. Today with my Score Predictor I got the Middlesboro 2-1 Chelsea score rite aswell :yes:

Top of the league im having a laugh..What can i say.. I pwn ttm.

I know the score is where the real skill is at anyway

quite an interesting weekend, still after you Lloyd, not finishing 2nd to you like in the World Cup one this time, pfft

Im not last so im def doing better this time around :D

I need a certain Portsmouth player to do well tonight sooo I can overtake Lloyd at thee top :D

Does Lloyd have anyone playing tonight though?

No i dont think i do..pwned this weekend again though, like i will be doing come the end beating ian again muahahaha.

I suck at IKTS though tbh.

No i dont think i do..pwned this weekend again though, like i will be doing come the end beating ian again muahahaha.

I suck at IKTS though tbh.

I pwned everyone this weekend... i'm a point ahead of you now 'cause O'Neil got 3 points :)

Eww yesss... you got lucky in World Cup, only another 35 games to see who's top :p

7th in Fantasy Footie, n 4th in ITKS. Perfectly positioned 4 an assault on leaders. Calm down some of ya. Only hd 3 game weeks. plenty of time 2 go.