Status
Not open for further replies.

GC10

Reaction score
Now the truth is out and the cracks have well and truly been exposed by the greatest manager of all time (Mourinho) and the average but successful Chelsea, I feel it is time to time to rub salt in the wounds of the Glory hunters and the inaccurate PA of Farca players in FM 12. I would like to mention 10 points worth noting

1. Guardiola is away with birds. His lack of a number 9 in the most crucial period of the season is comical, the teams shape last night was ridicules. I mean 7 in midfield. This is supposedly the greatest club team of all time that just spent 70 million plus in the summer and continues to role out a production line of immense talent.

2. Ronaldo or Messi? Not so conclusive now...

3. Seven points plus behind Madrid come the season end and out of Europe.

4. HALA MADRID!!!!

5. THERE IS NO ROOM ON THE BANDWAGON

6. MADRID ARE THE GREATEST CLUB OF ALL TIME - FACT!!

7. HALA MOURINHO!!!

8. HALA RONALDO!!!

9. Did I mention HALA MADRID!!

10. HALA MADRID!!!

Hmmm. Not one point worth noting truth be told. And Chelsea were anything BUT average last night. So yeah. Try to be a bit more constructive next time.

one league win > everything barca have won since guariola took over?

ok mate

I have to admit, this topic is absolutely stupid...

Everyone has their bad games, Madrid have lost to Barcelona so many times in the last few years, Barca have just had a few bad games and Mourinho being the greatest of all time is just your opinion, i'm pretty sure most would say SAF is better, even me and i'm a Liverpool fan.

In conclusion, don't make stupid topics with your incredibly bias opinions just to try slag off Barcelona

I was wondering when some plonker would come out saying barca are rubbish now. Have to admit I'm surprised it lasted half a day though.

GC10. what are you on, I want some of it. Obviously somebodys a madrid fan :p

Despite my dislike of Barcelona they arent worse than Madrid. The two teams play a different style.

But in the one thing worth mentioning. Your wrong with the PA of Barca players. The likes of Tello(who has shown promise) is quite low. Some players need a boost. Barca are classed as a world class team for what they have done on a consistent basis the past 7-8 years. Win and win with style.

As for Mourinho being the greatest ever, thats surely a joke. Sure he could become the greatest in his latter years but he is still behing the likes of Sir Alex, Bubsby, Shankley, Paisley and Herbert Chapman...and thats just in England.

Vålerenga played 2-2 against Rayo a few weeks ago. Based on La Liga teams' PA and CA, it's obvious that this means the whole La Liga PA/CA needs to be lowered and Vålerenga's needs to be increased.

Hey Steve* what about Cloughie....lol....Well done Chelsea anyway. Two defenders down and still gave the most talented team in the world a beating...............ps I'm a forest fan....We've done it twice..:)

As do I Ajt. But this ramble has no soul. He should make banter about EPL and how it sucks. Now that would be fun to see. Sorry about grammar, im on phone and cant be arsed to check it again.

Barça won everything they could win in recent years and now that Real won once against Barcelona and now have won the title you claim they are the best? I think you don't understand anything about football. You should be happy to witness beautiful football, but instead of critisizing something you don't even understand. I think you should get a warning for these comments. If you don't like barça ok that's not my problem, but then you should just be quiet. There are surely true real fans who appreciate barcelona's style, but you aren't one of them, because you don't appreciate football. you just want to make other teams looking bad.

Barcelona lose ONE game and you start saying there rubbish.please have some sense(and a non-biased opinion)

Oooo C'mon I'm a Real fan and even I am realistic about this, they have certainly had a bad season but that doesn't mean that all they have done counts nothing + they will probably (hopefully not ;)) stand back up next season. That being said I have to say that I'm very glad that Barqa lost because to be honest the game they play to me is dead boring, it may be very good, but it just bores me. Also the fact that they are veeery arrogant irks me a lot, I mean after the match the players refused to talk to TV, even the Real players talk after loosing to Barqa, and if it was Real who did that they would get sooo much Flak.

Its all banter lads. Iv been on the receiving for some time now but because I do know about football I know it rotates in cycles. TBH I find 80 ./. possession with 10000 2 yard passes quite boring and im a no.10. I just never bought into that. Explosive football with passion and grind gives me much more satisfaction. Im setting myself up for a hammering by posting today so now I will bask like a bad winner. HALA MADRID!!!!

If you like explosive football than watch it. But don't get on our nerves by saying barça is s***. barça can also be more explosive but only if the opponent wants to play football unlike Chelsea

Oh come on... Ok. 1st off, Barcelona have been missing David Villa for much of the season, who is a number 9 striker. The cutting edge they have often missed this season, came through David Villa. How would Madrid cope without Karim Benzema for example? 2, Messi is still better than Ronaldo. He's had a few bad games, yes, but when hes on form hes far and away the best player in the world. 3. Madrid have a fantastic team, coming 2nd to them doesnt mean Barca are finished, or rubbish, it just means they havent had their best season. I'm not gonna bother with the rest of your post because its nonsense. Friendly banter is one thing, but this is just ridiculous. Enjoy your current success mate, just know Barca are gonna come back at you like a hammer next season :)

Status
Not open for further replies.