Status
Not open for further replies.
Love how everyone started hating so now he's claiming it as banter....

TBH Barca just didnt have that cutting edge against Chelsea which would be Villa but he's out injured as we all know and I wouldn't be surprised if it takes him the whole of next season to get back to form after a pretty bad leg break.

Defense is where they really need to focus though. Its all well and good having the best midfield and strikers in the world and spending 35mill or whatever on Fabregas, but their defense is quite ropey. Obviously we don't see that a whole lot because other teams are hardly on the attack. A lot of the season has had Busquets or Mascherano in defense and at some point their going to get shown up (e.g Ronaldo running straight through and scoring the winner in el clasico). They either need to buy some quality defenders or start focusing on youth defenders instead of players like Tello who just isnt going to cut it in the 1st XI in my opinion

HALA MADRID!!!

Seriously has the forum lowered its standards to this level?
Dude, you are losing this argument and "banter" quick. As the saying goes here"your for the birds".
Chelsea Knocked Barca out. And by the looks of it Madrid could be going out at the same stage. So your post is invalid. Madrid havnt done anything to convince us there better than Barca. They beat them 2-1 a few days ago. Big swinging m****y. Even top teams go through a bad patch.

And had Barcelona have David Villa im sure they would be in first and the final now. Add to the fact I prefer Madrid to Barcelona, im not being biased. Barca are on recent history a better team than Madrid.

Time for the thread to close/

Status
Not open for further replies.