Reaction score
Basically as it says in the title..

I've not been sacked before however it'll be interesting to see how quick you guys
have...
I saw earlier somebody got sacked within 5 days of joining a club due to change in chairman

I have also never been sacked in form whatsoever in any form of Fm/Cm...

I was close once as Utd manager and a new chairman took over wanting to employ Gary Neville in my place, I quickly signed him up as a coach and that was the end of that :)

First time i played cm4 didnt have instructions got sacked after two weeks because of losing 4-0 each game with bayern:(

I have also never been sacked in form whatsoever in any form of Fm/Cm...

I was close once as Utd manager and a new chairman took over wanting to employ Gary Neville in my place, I quickly signed him up as a coach and that was the end of that :)

Smooth.

Never got sacked so many times as on this version to be honest, took me a while to get used to the new tactics and my old ones didn't seem to work as well. Usually with Liverpool who, before January update has unrealistic expectations from the board. Season and a half before the axe.

Never sacked on FM12 but on FM10 I was sacked as Fulham manager in january and I was 15th in the league and only 5 points behind 6th haha

Was sacked 3/4ths way through my first season in FM12 with Dusseldorf. Idiots didn't even give me enough time to get rid of all of the dead weight. They kept saying how the team was under-performing and I was just below mid-table with a crappy budget. Best part about it was the new coach came in and sent them straight to the bottom and they finished 2nd from last. They were never that good after that and in my next job I took my English club up through 2 promotions and then took a job in Russia where I got a team promoted to the Premier League and now get regular job offers from elite teams from all over. Screw them! (not that I am bitter or anything)

Never been sacked, but that could be because i never have a long save, i restart alot...

In my first save of FM 12 i get sacked at Liverpool because i only bought english players and finish the first season on 8 .

Never been sacked but was close once on old chelsea save when club was in take over after 3 seas they wanted avb as manager then won champs league semi final 1st leg next game, then decided to keep me on then quit next day lol as was aproached by united.

In FM10 I got sacked a month after taking over Exeter City because the chairman wanted an icon to take over, not even played a league game.

So far in FM12 I was told that the new chairman (3rd in five seasons) wanted Nigel Pearson back because obviously I replaced him five seasons before, luckily for me, Pearson joined Arsenal the same day and I've sat in my job.

I have never been sacked. The nearest I have come to it is on a board takeover but they stuck with me cause of the good work I was doing :)

Never been sacked, but that could be because i never have a long save, i restart alot...

I have this mental block that after 4 seasons I have to start a new game, I like the setting up of games etc at the beginning, I am trying to go for as long as I can now until the new Fm and see how far I go, maybe if I feel like a new challenge I will just join a new club instead of starting over...

I am into my 6th season now! **** yeah (this is a huge achievement for me)

I have this mental block that after 4 seasons I have to start a new game, I like the setting up of games etc at the beginning, I am trying to go for as long as I can now until the new Fm and see how far I go, maybe if I feel like a new challenge I will just join a new club instead of starting over...

I am into my 6th season now! **** yeah (this is a huge achievement for me)

I usually restart after 1 or 2 seasons, Some transfers get abit unrealistic and i lose interest! only game i ever went for a long time on was a smaller team ( cant remember ) to Chelsea. then to R.Madrid.. Lasted about 7 seasons

Usually always get sacked in the first save on a new FM but managed to survive this years

I got sacked half way through the season as manager of Man Utd. Was 20th place and lost all my games (6)

But other than purposefully getting the sack, I have never been sacked on any version of FM. I usually rage quit way before that happens

Mine has been good so far! Just funny to see the top teams buying average players for big sums sometimes :) hahaah!

Mine has been good so far! Just funny to see the top teams buying average players for big sums sometimes :) hahaah!

Exactly! half the players they buy, they never play.. just fills the team up with avergae players

On FM13 they should make Man City go after superstars or Chelsea the top Players ETC

I usually restart after 1 or 2 seasons, Some transfers get abit unrealistic and i lose interest! only game i ever went for a long time on was a smaller team ( cant remember ) to Chelsea. then to R.Madrid.. Lasted about 7 seasons
i am the same, never really last but i am England at the moment and havent really noticed and in june 2013 dead quick, enjoy it though, looking for a club alongside England!
I just remembered, my brother got sacked quite quick due to declaring interest in clubs all the time hahah