Well, I got the sack in Holland twice, with Vitesse and later on with the same save NAC Breda, it probably was half a season, due to losing 8-10 times in a row, the team would just not get a better morale. After that I looked in better ways of getting morale up, so far so good, since my old Cambuur Leeuwarden save having not won 12 games, and then give them a boost and all now on Superb. :p

I usually play at Italy and after seeing how Milan, Juve and Inter are doing bad and buy crappy players for 3-4 years I quit, because of no competition. At the end even the well doing Napoli sells even Cavani and there is just no one to play against. While in reality it should be impossible to win in Italy if your name is not Milan, Juve or Inter.

I hate what I call "ungrateful" sackings: on an old version of FM I managed to win two out of three league titles with Everton, and the following season was sacked while sitting in fourth at Christmas. Very annoying. I took over at Sunderland and signed my old players on free transfers, won the league again, which was satisfying.

This also happened on FM12, I managed two consecutive Champions League qualifications with Sporting Gijon, then spent a summer rebuilding the squad. Some setbacks meant that I was lying in 10th in February, but still in reach of Europe; however I was unceremoniously sacked.

This is sometimes one of the reasons why I don't like taking on long saves with one team; if you try to do something different one season, instead of just playing with the same tactic and using the same formula every time, you can get sacked. These days when I need to change things around I usually move to a new team in the same game.

I have never been sacked in FM12. But if my time has come at the club, then i'll just resign and move on.

New owners sometimes means that you could be sacked, but its also depends how well you are doing at that moment.

Now when I read trough this thread I remember a save where the media said that I might got sacked and went on board talks and asked for more time, because I had a lot of injuries, and they did give me the time and I payed for their patience.

I've never been sacked,but that's probably because after I lose 2 or 3 games in row I resign.On one save I got through 26 clubs,but I kept getting jobs because I won the 2012 euros,2014 world cup and 2016 euros.

Well, I was manager of Spurs like 3/4 in the season, when Harry Redknapp got sacked as they were like 15th in the table. I went from West Ham to Spurs lol. Spurs got relegated. And I'm an Arsenal fan.

Never been sacked, I always quit if things are going wrong :L

On FM09 I took Redditch Utd from Blue Square North/South League to League 1 after about 5/6 seasons plus winning JPT two times. Then offered Job at Leyton Orient got them promoted to Championship. Bolton offered me the job, sacked within first season as I was in bottom half of table! Charming!

was shocking at first......

when i first got fm 2011 a couple of years back, my first ever experience with fm, i was absolutely shocking, i was middlesbrough and got sacked in mid september everytime, in 2012 ive never been sacked and im sitting in the premier league with afc telford now

I too, have never been sacked. I feel like I'm missing out! Haha!

I've never really been sacked(playing since FM 10) but in 12 I had rumors about me being sacked after 2 months. Had a terrible run of form with Bilbao and almost got axed.

On FM11 I was sacked from Rotherham around a week after joining them because a new owner came in pretty much the same time as I did.. Never even played a game!

Never been sacked, but had rumors about me getting sacked in 2011. I was playing in Napoli and results weren't coming until I changed tactic and ended 3rd place, qualifying for the CL and ending in the Europa League final against Liverpool which I lead by 2-0 until those bastards managed to change it to change it to 2-3 in the extra time.

Was hired as Brazil's manager on FM 11 right before the 2014 World Cup. They sacked a random regen manager they had and headhunted me for the job. Seeing as I was Manchester City's manager, I decided to take it on and attempt to push them to a World Cup win to add to my manager history.

Turns out I had to play 2 friendlies before the tournament. One against France and another against Spain. Pretty unrealistic run-in fixtures for a World Cup, I thought. Drew 2-2 with France and then lost by one goal to Spain off of a Pique header in the 90+2 minute. Needless to say, sacked the day before the World Cup started. Unbelievable, I know. But they ended up hiring Beletti as manager and crashed out of the group stage. So I had a nice laugh at the end. Their group was soft too. Belgium, Japan, Mexico and Brazil.

I can't remember if I've been sacked before, although I must've been at some point.

I'm currently running an experiment to see how fast I can get myself sacked and I'll let you know what happens.