Favorite rugby team(s)

jawk3R

Reaction score
What the title says.
What's your favorite rugby team?

Mines are:
Leicester Tigers and London Wasps (England)
Stade Toulousain (France)

Quins. Only London team that actually plays IN LONDON.

Leicester Tigers, best team there ever was, best team there is and best team there ever will be :D

IMO :)

Last edited:
brian o driscoll is a rugby God come on leinster
YouTube - Drico Parody Song - Dublin's 98 Morning Crew

Wait until he comes across Jacques Burger in the heineken cup :p

Northampton+Saints+v+Saracens+LV+Anglo+Welsh+IZtGdehZXhfl.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------

Leicester Tigers, best team there ever was, best team there is and best team there ever will be :D

IMO :)

Until Saracens beat their unbeaten record at home :)

Has to be my nearest team and thats Saracens.

STAND UP FOR THE SARACENS, FOR THE SARACENS, FOR THE SARACENS.

i do leinster will win drico will score a tries and sexton will kick us to the win

You have to win the ball upfront against our forwards first to score those tries and stop Tuilagi when he gets the ball :) should be a good match tbh if they meet this season

You have to win the ball upfront against our forwards first to score those tries and stop Tuilagi when he gets the ball :) should be a good match tbh if they meet this season

yeh it would be a good match be even better if the meet in the final again it would be some rematch

yeh it would be a good match be even better if the meet in the final again it would be some rematch

Agreed, in the last 11 seasons I've been watching the Tigers two of the best players we let go were Cullen and Jennings to you lot and imo we are still replacing them

Glasgow Warriors. I go to most home matches each season. Brilliantly inconsistent, they can beat top quality teams like Leinster, and come unstuck against Connacht...

Worcester Warriors,

know a lot of the reserves from Uni, met the majority of the first team

good bunch of lads.

Worcester Warriors,

know a lot of the reserves from Uni, met the majority of the first team

good bunch of lads.

Good setup at worcester, always went to the away game at sixways. Shame to see them get relegated