Favorite rugby team(s)

Good setup at worcester, always went to the away game at sixways. Shame to see them get relegated

It is exceptional for Rugby! Apparently the best corporate facilities in England apparently.

But ye really nice place, because Im at Worcester Uni, we have Varsity with Gloucester and each year we swap from Gloucester to Worcester professional stadiums for rugby match which is great. We play at cheltenham town for football if gloucester host too which is good.

the people at Warriors are decent people though tbf, really accommodating and helpful especially to students from the uni for projects and assistance with assignment etc.

its all about saints ( league ) played alongside some of there youth players same as wigan ... and union got to be leicester due to the fact to do personally know the fittness coach for the youth team

Gotta be Worcester Warriors also cause of uni, our ladies team use their facilities to train, and we can watch thier games for discounted prices (and get free tshirts, get us :p )

LEINSTER ALL THE ******* WAY!!

Portugal, me country
Ireland, the country i would like to be from! (when it's not in crisis)
Australia (my subsidiary country for World Cup and Tri-Nations.)

Last edited:
Its all about the mighty BATH! My Hometown and what great players Lewis Moody, Butch James and my drinking buddy matt banahan :)

Ospreys I only ever started Fm cause they didnt make a rugby manager game (A)

Hate Sale, but if I had to pick a rugby team, it would be Newcastle, dunno why.

One of my pals (Rob Harley) scored a try for Glasgow Warriors on Sunday. His first try in his first season as a professional :) Pretty chuffed for him, and my claim to fame is playing with him in our school rugby team.