Favourite 3 TV Shows

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 108
  • Views 8K
D

Deleted member 79730

Hey guys i just wanted to know what peoples favourite tv series were, personally mine are
Heroes
Prison Break
Lost
What are yours share views and opinions

Prison Break, Csi Miami (on right now :D) and Criminal Minds. Oh and Neighbours if that counts. Thats my favorite.

two and a half men
hells kitchen
and dno reli

hells kitchen might be sad, but it is good only like the US version with ramsey tho

Reaper (cancelled I know), Lost, FlashForward

Did like Heroes and PB but then they dragged the story on and they both became far too predictable and i suddenly lost interest in them.

I like One tree hill aswell but its hardly on tv anymore just downloaded them on pc thats about it cant think of anymore.

hells kitchen is hilarious, gordon ramsay puts americans in their place lol, its funny when they try and insult him because he doesnt give a **** what they think

love your picture mate lol, and lost is amazing, killed off my favourite character in season 3 though so i went off it for a while

Last edited by a moderator:
lol cheers and yeah i was gutted at the end of series 3 too

not for charlie i loved mr eko i thought he was so cool

Scrubs-All hail the king of the geek Dr John "JD" Dorian!
Two and a Half men-Charlie Sheens a ledge!!!
Family Guy- Says the things we're all afraid to!!!

Smallville
One Tree Hill
Big Bang Theory

These are the three shows that I am downloading regularly atm, get them as they air in America rather than having to wait :)

ohhhh yeah mr ecko and his jesus stick lol
yeah he was so funny, said very few words, i liked it when he was trapped in the church with those three drug dealers, they tried to cut his hand off and he killed them all, what a nutter

yeah he was so funny, said very few words, i liked it when he was trapped in the church with those three drug dealers, they tried to cut his hand off and he killed them all, what a nutter

Yeah he was a bit of a nutter...i wouldnt mess with him tho!

I'm sure there is a thread like this!

Never-the-less;

Currently running TV Programs:

House MD.

Brilliant, brilliant program a must watch for everyone. Got seasons 1-4 on DVD and getting season 5 for Christmas. Season 6 is currently on TV, 5 episodes aired but two weeks until episode 6 is out. Can not wait.

Dexter.

Currently running in it's fourth season I think. Season 1 on DVD, season 2 for Christmas. Read the books which are also fantastic. Season 3 on tv was a bit of a let down, but season 4 has picked up again.

Flashforward

Not the biggest fan, but interested to see where it goes. Not much else to choose from that is still running but could turn out good.

Honourable mentions:

QI, Wossy, Gilmore Girls, *** and the City, Lost, Heroes, Scrubs, Friends, Big Bang Theory, Prison Break, 24, Family Guy, American Dad.

Lots of these have either got bad (Lost, Heroes, Prison Break, 24) or I am waiting for new seasons. American Dad I don't watch religiously, and I only watch Family Guy when I get it on DVD (got s1-6 so far).

Huge Mention

Life - new show on BBC, some of the footage is amazing, never been interested in these shows but got into this one big style, BBC 9pm Mondays. Watch it, on iplayer.

I'm sure there is a thread like this!

Never-the-less;

Currently running TV Programs:

House MD.

Brilliant, brilliant program a must watch for everyone. Got seasons 1-4 on DVD and getting season 5 for Christmas. Season 6 is currently on TV, 5 episodes aired but two weeks until episode 6 is out. Can not wait.

Dexter.

Currently running in it's fourth season I think. Season 1 on DVD, season 2 for Christmas. Read the books which are also fantastic. Season 3 on tv was a bit of a let down, but season 4 has picked up again.

Flashforward

Not the biggest fan, but interested to see where it goes. Not much else to choose from that is still running but could turn out good.

Honourable mentions:

QI, Wossy, Gilmore Girls, *** and the City, Lost, Heroes, Scrubs, Friends, Big Bang Theory, Prison Break, 24, Family Guy, American Dad.

Lots of these have either got bad (Lost, Heroes, Prison Break, 24) or I am waiting for new seasons. American Dad I don't watch religiously, and I only watch Family Guy when I get it on DVD (got s1-6 so far).

Huge Mention

Life - new show on BBC, some of the footage is amazing, never been interested in these shows but got into this one big style, BBC 9pm Mondays. Watch it, on iplayer.
i checked for tv series and nothing came up and i cant get into dexter, though i love t-bag in prison break dexter creeps me out

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

and whats wrong with lost heroes prison break and 24, they are the most popular out there

Lost - went on way too long, too many questions not enough answers. Lost interest when the writers strike was on.

Prison Break - cancelled so obviously not fantastic? Get out of jail, go back in jail, get out of jail, go back in jail. Season 1 was great, season 2 was worse but still ok, from then on it was daft.

24 - Seasons 1-4 were pretty good, season 5 wasn't as good and season 6 I don't think I watched all of as I lost interest. Heard season 7 was decent but no motivation to watch.

Heroes - Again, went on too long. Started brilliant, got worse, got worse. Sick of people getting introduced, lost my way a lot with it. Missed a few episodes and was never motivated to get back into it. Sylar was fantastic though.