Favourite 3 TV Shows

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 108
  • Views 8K
Lost - went on way too long, too many questions not enough answers. Lost interest when the writers strike was on.

Prison Break - cancelled so obviously not fantastic? Get out of jail, go back in jail, get out of jail, go back in jail. Season 1 was great, season 2 was worse but still ok, from then on it was daft.

24 - Seasons 1-4 were pretty good, season 5 wasn't as good and season 6 I don't think I watched all of as I lost interest. Heard season 7 was decent but no motivation to watch.

Heroes - Again, went on too long. Started brilliant, got worse, got worse. Sick of people getting introduced, lost my way a lot with it. Missed a few episodes and was never motivated to get back into it. Sylar was fantastic though.
i agree with 24, prison break cancelled because it was repeatitive, though outside the abc studio there was a massive protest in new york, heroes i am bored of sylar i wish he would die already, and thats the whole idea of lost, if all the questions were answered no one would watch it

All the questions shouldn't be answered. But a show shouldn't lose you like Lost did. When it did finally try and give some answers, it just shot out a load more questions. Too many riddles.

And Kris, there is general TV discussion, favourite TV show, but not top three. Think this one should stop open.

Ahh Fair enough. Just thought it was too similar and i was on a closing frenzy.

Sorry thread starter :)

what is with this dexter obsession, dont know why i just cant get into it, maybe i should try it again, however heroes side tracked me a little

My Top 3 at the moment not ever are:

1. QI Brilliant show,and Steven Fry is a legend.

2. Dexter. Im totally hooked on this,its so different to anything else from America.

3.Masterchef. So i like cooking,whats wrong with that? :p

Last edited:
To be honest i cant name my favourite 3.

Prison Break
Dexter
QI
American Dad
Fam Guy
Big Bang Theory
Friends
Scrubs
Futurama
Malcolm in the Middle
FlashForward
The Wire
Punk'd
Cribs
Lost
The Mentalist
CSI Miami/NY/LV
Catherine Tate
Porridge
More but cannot think of em

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

Fraiser how could i forget

1 - South Park - Outrageously funny and never afraid to touch on ANY subject.

2 - Friends - Classic tv, the jokes are immensley cheesy but i gotta love it.

3 - The Class (cancelled) Urgh it was like suppose to be the new friends, but got cancelled after one very succesful season despite a massive protest. Not happy about that, to top it off, there is no dvd of it either!

Hmm a top three is hard to choose but here goes

House
The Wire
The Sopranos

Hmm a top three is hard to choose but here goes

House
The Wire
The Sopranos
What happened to Paris Hiltons British best friend and How to look good naked? I know your a fan Kris ;)

I don't have a top 3 established, but I make a pretty rough selection before I choose a TV series to watch...
Completed and watching: House MD, Heroes, Two and a half men, Grey's Anatomy, One Tree Hill, Friends, Kyle XY, The O.C., Desperate Housewive's

Last edited:
Please use [Spoiler ][/ Spoiler] tags if discussing things like that. Some of us haven't got round to Season 6 yet.

How I Met Your Mother
House
Monk
Family Guy
and Greys Anatomy, lol. my sister is responsible for that