Favourite 3 TV Shows

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 108
  • Views 8K
1. Worlds Strictest Parents. ( Really Funny )

2. Family Guy.

3. The Simpsons

Just three? I mostly tend to watch series that are completed ie. Sopranos, Frasier and such, but from the ones still running, in no particular order:

House – Almost every episode is a delight and oftentimes Emmy-worthy. Hugh Laurie IS House. The supporting cast is also excellent with Robert Sean Leonard, Lisa Edelstein, Jennifer Morrison, Omar Epps and Jesse Spencer being more than just people for House to ridicule. Truly a great show.

Top Gear – With every new episode, even if it's a somewhat average one (and Top Gear average is like the best episode of any other show running), I sit through it with a huge smile upon my face. The dynamic of the three presenters is just awesome and you never quite know what to expect of the next season, so you're always kept guessing and thoroughly entertained.

South Park – Got the nudge over Family Guy as the latter is just goofy, South Park actually brings to attention some quite serious issues but never gets preachy or overly moralising. Matt Stone and Trey Parker keep creating genius with every episode.

Other shows I watch include the ever brilliant Dexter (still to catch up on 4th season though), Entourage (lost a bit of spark in the beginning of the season but finished up very strongly although I don't think there's too many seasons ahead, everyone seems to be doing their own thing now), Simpsons (the classic, but still going strong) and Aqua Teen Hunger Force (pure genius).

House- in spite of the scientific language (which I don't catch at all), that guy is absolutely incredible. And I love Olivia Wilde, so...
Balls of Steel- I laugh and laugh everytime I see this

House

Dexter

Breaking Bad

All great TV shows and all very different to other things currently on the tellybox.

south park- funniest show ever and can touch every subject (scientology etc...)

simpsons- a classic, although the last seasons have declined its still funny to see homer's stupidities and jokes that have to do with the plot (unlike family guy)

kenny vs spenny- a show about 2 canadian guys who compete in several things ( where kenny frequently cheats) and the loser must be humiliated (example: have bees poured into the crotch, be teabagged...)

Prison break
lost
family guy
arguable the best shows ever

3? Heroes, Lost, Entourage.

Other mentions: Smallville, House, Flash Forward, Two and a Half Men, Scrubs and The Big Bang Theory.

Only reason Scrubs isn't in my top 3 is because I've seen all of them, and Zach Braff isn't following up on the next season.

Only Fools and Horses,,,Porridge,,,Open All Hours,,,,Whatever Happened To The Likely Lads,,,I love old british comedy!!!!

Jersey Shore
Soccer AM
Family Guy

You're watching TV all wrong.

House & Dexter remaing in mine. 3rd I can't really choose, probably the US Office or the Big Bang Theory.

Of all time? Chuck, Heroes, Flashforward. Currently? Happy Endings, Chuck, South Park.