Favourite 3 TV Shows

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 108
  • Views 8K
legend for watching heroes <3

Heroes *was* the greatest TV show of all time until I got Chuck'd. Nothing beats Bartowski

Edit: Forgot Malcolm in the Middle - genius. (no pun intended)

Last edited:
The walking Dead all the way followed by House and probably some sitcom cant really choose

I'm the only person that doesn't like scrubs or family guy. lol. Family guy has it's moments but mostly it doesn't really do anything for me, American Dad is much better. South Park is good. Some episodes better than others. Favourites are things like Mock the week/ QI as well as old simpsons, big bang theory and a few old shows like Fawlty towers. The first few series of Peep Show were very good as well.

FlashForward :wub:
Lost
Smallville

Fixed incorrectly. Being a human that possesses an attention span of more than five minutes, I stuck with Heroes. I actually enjoyed 3 more than 1. Season 2 was the worst but by no means bad, just off-form, and like most things it was pwn the first time round because it was new.

People bash 2 because everyone else bashes 2, every show has a poor season - doesn't reflect on the show itself. Heroes was super pwn

SCRUBS SCRUBS AND SCRUBS
EAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fixed incorrectly. Being a human that possesses an attention span of more than five minutes, I stuck with Heroes. I actually enjoyed 3 more than 1. Season 2 was the worst but by no means bad, just off-form, and like most things it was pwn the first time round because it was new.

People bash 2 because everyone else bashes 2, every show has a poor season - doesn't reflect on the show itself. Heroes was super pwn

A 15-20% drop in ratings as well as the creator coming out and lambasting his own show didn't help people's perception of season 2, which was, ****.

Supernatural, The Walking Dead, Skins and Smallville is pretty good aswell!

Another very good show is "V".

I watched up to season 3 as well. 1 > 3 > 2. S3 wasn't that bad, but it wasn't particularly great. :(

Vampire Diaries, Femme Fatales, Grays Anatomy, Ugly Betty....

OZ, hands down. Don't really love much more TV shows.

The Office (US and UK versions)

Parks And Recreation

Criminal Minds

Other favorite's: An Idiot Abroad/The Daily Show With Jon Stewart/Smallville

Not big on British TV shows, Peep Show/Spooks are well written and I did get into Luther. But on the whole British drama is not really my cup of tea and comedy wise you're looking at Buzzcocks/SS/MTW/QOS/LOTO as panel shows, not much after them.

My new top 3:

1. Big Bang Theory
2. Dexter
3. House

Obviously those are running, or The Wire would be top of my list all day, every day.

1. Scrubs
2. Big bang theory
3. How I met your mother

I like American shows...