Favourite Album of the Year

Five Serpents Teeth- Evile. If there are any thrash fans reading (not holding my breath) then check it out, one of the best thrash albums for years.

Five Serpents Teeth- Evile. If there are any thrash fans reading (not holding my breath) then check it out, one of the best thrash albums for years.

If they've done anything like Slayer's Reign in Blood (or just like Slayer) I'll check 'em out :)

Foster The People - Torches

only got it because it was on offer and i liked Pumped Up Kicks but i found it to be brilliant and something i'd recommend.

Yeah, haven't heard much of Foster of the People but I quite like the album, Pumped up Kicks is a tunage.

Not many good albums this year for my tastes, though the better ones are normally released nearer xmas. Ed Sheeran: Plus and Wretch 32: Black & White were probably the best this year imo.

Royal Republic - We Are the Royal

amazing swedish band, very similiar to the hives. Amazing live by the looks of it on youtube, tickets to see them in about a week <3

Lead single: Tommy Gun
[video=youtube;dhcGNN9r1D4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhcGNN9r1D4[/video]

P.S anyone who says Rizzle Kicks - DIAF.

I lie, best album of the year by far is Arctic Monkeys - Suck it and See.

Radiohead - The King of Limbs
DJ Shadow - The Less You Know, The Better

Lil Wayne - The Carter 4
Jay Z & Kanye West -Watch the Throne
The Game - R.E.D Album
J.Cole - Coleword (Proably the best)
Drake - Take care (not released yet, but will be the best when it comes out)
Maybach Music Group (Rick Ross, Wale & 2 more) - Self Made Vol.1

and one away from hip hop:
Adele - 21.

I cannot believe no one has mentioned the Bon Iver album, it is simply beautiful.

[video=youtube;TWcyIpul8OE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWcyIpul8OE[/video]

I also like Kanye West & JayZ - Watch the throne.

Been let down by the albums I've actually bought, Radiohead's was let dowm for me.

Not many that I'm particularly enjoying, but favouite - I guess Noel G's.

Angles - The Strokes

Closely followed by What Did You Expect From The Vaccines - The Vaccines and Build A Rocket Boys! - Elbow.

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

Also, Noel Gallagher would probs be up there but I haven't listened to it yet.

Haven't bought album since since '07. It was World Collide - Apocalyptica. All my favs bands either fall apart, or didn't make any album in last 5 years :S

Bought the "Soundtrack to Struggle - Lowkey" today, fantastic album by a magician with words.