• PSP

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Nintendo DS

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Other (Please State)

Votes: 6 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah i love the pc, mainly cos of FM, LFCMarshall, i probebly say that your right,

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

yeah i love the pc, mainly cos of FM, LFCMarshall, i probebly say that your right,but more people would buy a Xbox cos its cheaper to buy originally

My favourite, PS2 was just amazing :wub:

Nowadays, play the Xbox at our flat

ATM have a PS3 and a 360. I prefer the 360 for online play, but have just been bought a steering wheel for the PS3 and loving playing Gran Turismo 5 on it. PS3 IMO is better for racing games

Ps2! ftw spent hours on it but then when ps3/xbox's started getting big I got bored so I used the PC for sims 2 (every expansion) rtw and various other games. then I got my PS3 so PS3 wins!

1st: Xbox with 31 votes
2nd : PS3 with 21 votes
3rd : PC with 17 Votes

I mostly go on my PC and PS3 as i find them most enjoyable. I used to own an x-box and you have to pay for online and on the PS3 you don't, also aren't the x-box's supposedly more likely to break ?
Never the less they are both good gaming consoles

Bar FM I hate the PC for gaming, often games are bugged, take ages to install, I have never got used to mouse and Keyboard and on some games controllers dont work properly.

So I game mostly on my 360, my Wii and Ps3 collect huge amounts of dust. The Ps3 is an occasional blu ray player, and the Wii is in the attack somewhere, has been since 2008.

I do a lot of retro gaming, recently my ps1 to play Final Fantasy VII, and Chrono Cross, Parasite Eve 2 and a few others.
I still frequently play my dreamcast, SNES, and the master system :D

If u want to have FUN - Nintendo 64 no ******* doubt about it! Goldeneye, Super Mario 64 , Smash , etc etc, its ****** amazing! :D

yeah multi player on golden eye was hella fun, I also used to like Piliot wings on the 64 too

Any of the Super Smash Bros games would do for fun, one of the best multiplayer games out