• PSP

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Nintendo DS

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Other (Please State)

Votes: 6 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I prefer playing on my PS3 but the online play on my XBOX360 is far superior. We are all winners :D

ps3 usually wins this kind of thing, simply because it is the best console currently on the market. depending on where the voters live, 360 seems more popular in England and America, PS3 is mroe popular in the rest of the world.

i do most of my gaming on my PC theese days(becuase its better, and the games are usually cheaper). other than a few ps3 games like GT5, God of war, Uncharted, and killzone.

My favourite console of all time would probably be my old sega master system i got in about 91.

if you would of created this thread like four years ago then PC would absolutely smash this poll to bits, call of duty 2 on pc was probs the most addictive game ever created. Its your skills with a rifle in a rifle only server.

I would be still playing it if it wasnt for hackers.

I would still vote for PC, starcraft 2 is some serious stuff hooked!.

I have like, all those consoles so I voted them all :p Mainly use my Xbox though. Still play on my PS2 and Nintendo 64.

PC only and I don't see that changing. Mouse + Keyboard FTW. I'm an enthusiast. I build my own PCs. Going from a pile of boxes filled with components to fully working machine is half the fun :D

PC only and I don't see that changing. Mouse + Keyboard FTW. I'm an enthusiast. I build my own PCs. Going from a pile of boxes filled with components to fully working machine is half the fun :D

and a huge drain on your $$$, also mouse and Keyboard does not work for Pro Evo, Fifa or any third person games.
My PC built over time can ran most of today's modern games, but I still prefer the pick up and play aspect of console gaming.

and a huge drain on your $$$, also mouse and Keyboard does not work for Pro Evo, Fifa or any third person games.
My PC built over time can ran most of today's modern games, but I still prefer the pick up and play aspect of console gaming.

building it yourself is a lot cheaper than buying prebuilt. Putting all things together I'd say overall PC is cheaper than console. Although you're right about mice and keyboard not working for 3rd person games, you can quite easily buy a controller for pc if u want/need one

Well, no it is not. That is a huge misconception about PC gaming - that it is expensive. I spent $1200AU (PC + Monitor + Peripherals) on my entire setup 2 years ago now and it still runs basically every game on high. I do plan to upgrade sometime this year though. Lots of new games coming out you see :)

As for you second point, it is a good thing I don't play those kinds of games then ;)
I'm an RPG/RTS person. I don't want to just play games. I want more than that. I want to mod and tweak my games so they play how I want them. That is why PC gaming is the best. Until there are modding tools available for consoles, they will always be behind. Fan made content keeps games fresh and the replay value high. What is more the graphics are better on PC because as new technologies are made available, we can access them straight away.

Last edited:
Close between my laptop for FM or my PS3 for Fifa , PES, COD etc..

I think PS3;)

Well, no it is not. That is a huge misconception about PC gaming - that it is expensive. I spent $1200AU (PC + Monitor + Peripherals) on my entire setup 2 years ago now and it still runs basically every game on high. I do plan to upgrade sometime this year though. Lots of new games coming out you see :)

As for you second point, it is a good thing I don't play those kinds of games then ;)
I'm an RPG/RTS person. I don't want to just play games. I want more than that. I want to mod and tweak my games so they play how I want them. That is why PC gaming is the best. Until there are modding tools available for consoles, they will always be behind. Fan made content keeps games fresh and the replay value high. What is more the graphics are better on PC because as new technologies are made available, we can access them straight away.

Thats expensive, you must be rich. Were in a recession and I'm only on 19K per year, I cannot afford to blow over £700 on my gaming system.
An Xbox 360 comes as little as £130 new, about £70 used.
Its not a misconception at all, if you think £740 is not a lot of money to be spent on a gaming system.

The console where it all started, PC. I prefer it since it feels much more comfortable, easier and better for me. I've had the same old reliable comp since '03 and despite that, it can still run games like GTA IV :)

I have an Xbox 360 and a PS3, PS3 is better for offline gaming but Xbox is better for online.
But I haven't played on either recently because I have been glued to FM and these forums.

Thats expensive, you must be rich. Were in a recession and I'm only on 19K per year, I cannot afford to blow over £700 on my gaming system.
An Xbox 360 comes as little as £130 new, about £70 used.
Its not a misconception at all, if you think £740 is not a lot of money to be spent on a gaming system.
Well, no it is not for a PC - and one that provided the best bang for buck at the time. If I had no bought the peripherals + monitor, it would have been $700-800AU. We are not in a recession here (Australia), and never where ;)
I bought the components when our dollar was on parity with the US dollar, which made it cheaper too. ~$700-1200AU every 3 or so years on a PC is not all that much money in the grand scheme of things. And really, there is not much point spending more than that unless there is a good reason. And I'm not rich. I'm a uni student. I just put money toward it over a period of time, and eventually I had enough.

Also, it is not just a gaming machine. I use it for everything. Uni (programming/assigments ect), photoshop, websurfing ect. I probably spend at least a few hours a day using it (IT uni student ;)).

Last edited: