Favourite Ever Goal

Boozad

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Reaction score
As the title suggests, what is your favourite ever goal?

Although Marco van Bastens overhead kick against Den Bosch was probably the greatest team goal of all time, my personal favourite (maybe for obvious reasons!) is Steve Bulls goal for England against Scotland when he made his international debut replacing John Fashanu as a sub. To turn from your back to goal and smash a volley into the top corner from 20+ yards against Jim Leighton was no mean feat at any level, let alone the first time representing your country. If i remember correctly, it also proved to be the winner.

Larssons **** over Klos

Vid :

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=-L1cc-jFzIQ&search=larsson"]YouTube- larsson oldfirm haha haha hahahahahaha[/ame]

**** qaulity, you cant realy seem him peg the last defender too well, but you see the ****

Good thread,I think there was one like this on the old forums...

I've got a few:

Beckham's halfway line strike
Rob.Carlos f-kick
a volley ^ he scored from on the goal line
Maradona's goals against England

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=PYLA2-A8bcU&search=cantona]
2.jpg
[/ame]

Cantona at his finest, and then there is the matter of the goal ;)

Ryan Giggs' against Arsenal in the FA Cup was sweet as well.

ajw said:
Good thread,I think there was one like this on the old forums...

I've got a few:

Beckham's halfway line strike
Rob.Carlos f-kick
a volley ^ he scored from on the goal line

all class

are yoiu on about the FK vrs France?

The Volley was class

Yeah sean them two goals are very good, Rooneys against Newcastle was sweet aswell. One of my fave's is also that Beckham goal from halway line.

Also Tony 'Only Scores Amazing Goals' Yeboah scored some amazing goals with the one against Liverpool being the best of the lot.

hmm

Sinclair (sp) for qpr
Paul Scholes hit a nice shot vrs Bradford a few yrs ago

Did anyone ever see Clarence Seedorfs rocket from just over the halfway line for Real a few years ago? That was some shot

for obvious reasons with me being a Notts fan Charlie Palmers 90th minute winning goal against Forest was top notch, also any Des Walker/Mark Crossley own goal comes in a close second. ;)

On a more sad note as it's a Forest player who scored Garry Parkers goal in the League Cup Final (I think it might have been the Littlewoods Cup at the time 89/90 season) He picked up the ball halfway into his own half dribbled the length of the pitch passed the Luton defenders and slotted the ball into the corner passed the keeper quality goal.

Kris said:
Paul Scholes hit a nice shot vrs Bradford a few yrs ago

Was that the volley from the corner? If so that was niiice :)

That's the one Sean.

It's not a spectacular maze up or volley, but the Cantona chip against Sunderland is my favourite goal ever purely for his celebration. He knows he's just scored a wonderfull chip and turns towards his team mates with a feeling of greatness.

I miss him :'(

Gregor said:
all class

are yoiu on about the FK vrs France?

The Volley was class

Yeh,think it was '97

Yeboah's goals were usualy special, think he scored two amazin ones in one season

Giggs' gainst Arsenal was class, like Cantona's

Solskjaer's and Sheringham's in '99 in the final werent bad :D

Sean said:
Was that the volley from the corner? If so that was niiice :)

Yea it was a sweet strike

If any1 has a link that would be great :D

Mendieta v Wolves :D

Marco Branca v Swindon Town (His Third, if i am not mistaken he got a hat-trick)

Then there's the obvious:

Tony Yeboah v Liverpool as Sean mentioned
David Beckham v Wimbledon as Lloyd mentioned
Mendieta Voley off corner which Sam mentioned
R Carlos v France free kick.
De Rosario v LA (Saw this other week: Click Me.)

David Beckham v Greece (was more the timing and importance that made it good but great strike).

Etc..Etc..

Roberto Carlos vs France free kick which looked like it was going out but curled in and Laurent Robert's sort of overhead kick.

Last edited: