Favourite map on Black Ops and why?

Seanmccann

Reaction score
What is your favourite map on Call of Duty Black Ops and why?

Mine is Nuketown because the map is so small and you can get a lot of kills.

mine is nuketown because that is the map that i die less often and i get more kills

Don't particularly like any of the maps in Black Ops, I hate NukeTown though.

hate nuketown - far too small and everyone just rushes from side to side, like all of the others really

Favourite - Sub Base: It was the map we raped Robson <3

Least - Nuketown: Like Shipment and Rust, all small maps suck for team games.

Even a mediocre player like me can get a few kills from spawn raping on Nuketown.

I like WMD, Summit, Hanoi, Stadium and Berlin Wall is really growing on me.

I'm strangely starting to miss some of the MW2 maps though..

Last edited:
GRID, Jungle, Array and Nuketown get me *****.

Nuketown for smallness (as long as its TDM not free4all). GRID has a few hidey places which is fun. Array I love trying to boss that main building with my team :wub: and Jungle's just fun, especially on domination.

Love - Nuketown, Array and Grid
Hate - Firing Range, Radiation and Hanoi

Faves = WMD,Grid,Firing Range,Havana,Launch,Nuketown(1v1 only),Radiaton,Summit

Hate = Cracked,Crisis,Hanoi,Jungle,Villa

thinking about buying MW2 again as im starting to miss the maps, as all of the modern warfare maps are ALOT Better then black ops ones

and best DLC map is kowloon ;)

hmmm, good question...I like Jungle, but to be honest, i play Medal of Honour alot more now, i think it's more realistic

I used to hate Nuketown for being so small and with a lot of players you can get backf**ked too much, but after playing it for some time i kind of like it now.

Favourites: Jungle (I got my record there), Nuketown, Launch, WMD and Radiation.

Hate: I only hate Hanoi.

not one of them stand out for me. ive been a big fan of the Call of Duty games since Call of Duty 4: modern warfare, and each game had 3-4 maps which i really enjoyed playing. but call of duty black ops has been very disappointing IMO :/

Love- Villa, Cracked, Firing Range, Havana. Radiation

Hate- Hanoi, Launch, WMD

I hate Crisis. It's so difficult to manouvere in and there is very little cover from an onslaught of AR's, LMG's and SMG's. The only thing you can do really is hold down a building with like three other players and maintain it. Set up claymores and motion sensers and pick them off.

Maybe even have a sniper at the top to keep them out.

Favourite - Sub Base: It was the map we raped Robson <3

Least - Nuketown: Like Shipment and Rust, all small maps suck for team games.

It says a lot that your favourite map is from MW2.

My favourite is probably Firing Range, it isnt too small like Nuketown, and not too large like some of the others

It says a lot that your favourite map is from MW2.

My favourite is probably Firing Range, it isnt too small like Nuketown, and not too large like some of the others

I think he means Summit, as that's where they raped Robson.

As for large maps, i love them. One of my favourites on MW2 was derailed, not just because of it's sheer scale, but the variety of combat possible. Snipers could get into a building and overlook a large area of terrain, or get out into the area of trees/bush etc and overlook the main entrances to the large building, there was the option for close quarters combat inside the various buildings, and the various smaller buildings/abandoned railway trucks etc made for good cover for AR battles. Possibly my favourite map, particularly for objective based games.

Last edited: