Favourite Players / Best Signing

marquinhos!!! can't believe no-ones mentioned him yet, he's so good. not sure how its spelt but abelairas in midfield is superb for me, total assist machine. mcgeady is **** good too on the right wing.

mabye worth mentioning that i'm celtic.

I really like Modric and Bentley but I have a feeling Candeias (AMR) might become my favourite player, bought him for less than a mil for Hoffe and he is constantly improving.

If a club with enough money I always sign Veloso and Srna. Mandanda worth a go as well

its got to be steven fletcher from hibs. you get him in ure first season for about 5-6 mil

mine is Sergio Aguero (spelling), clichy (world class full-back in 3rd season) and mamadho sakho (world class centre back at age of 22)

Seb Larsson - 2.5 to 3 mil. Versitile and great match ratings.
Rafael Carioca - 3 mill release clause at the start. So get him quick!! Best young DM.

nasri, walcott, fazio and the wee magician cesc!!

Can't believe you mention Nasri, as thé national manager of France, started 4th season next to managing R. Madrid, Nasri is the worst international I ever called up. Chantome (Bordeaux?) or something alike is like 2,5 X times better than Nasri.

I afree about Fabregas, true, but he's not to buy. I strongly believe he is not worth more than 37,5 Million. Arsenal never lowers it's offer respond minus 100 million. So I always pick up Vieira.

for me its oscar cardozo, he's absolutely awesome, i signed in my second season for 15milion for man city, he probably will be alot cheaper from the start.

first season he played, he arrived in january, and had a goal to game ratio of 5 goals every 2 games. unbelievable and he keeps consistantly improving. i'm in my fifth season now, and in total hes played 148 games for me and scored 139.
How mint is that???

Last edited:
i have a few favourite signings but currently my best is pato from ac milan!
signed him half way through my second season at real madrid,near the end of my third season and he has played 34 games scored 24 goals and is worth 34.5 mil,also got bojan on a free and he is awesome too!

In FM, these are my favorite players:
Fabregas, Zebina, Pato and Aguero.

On fm Rodney Sneijder, Joe Mattock and Sergio Aguero. in real life Sergio Aguero and Joe Mattock

On 08 my favourite player was Jeremy Menez, on 09 it would have to be Alberto Paloschi!