Favourite Players / Best Signing

Can't believe no one said the getafe goal machine. Ikechukwu Uche. Can be bought for 7M and guarantees goals.

Petrov..

oh man, he's **** good..

2 season with me, 2 times best player of the year..

also Bojan n messi (my top scorer).. but i didn't sign them cuz i play with barca..

Got this player for crystal palace for 800k Jean-Jacques Mandrichi. Played 32 scored 27 and 8 ***.that was his first year in championship

Srna and F.Vilar are my favourite. they work wonders for my team :)

i always tend to sign Joe Mattock and Mark beevers for future. I also like to aim for theeeeeoooooooo walcott :p

Keirisson easily! The guy just wont stop scoring, bought him for 3.7 mil first season, offered 30 mil end of first season. Half way through second season and he has scored 27 goals and i have been offered 42 million! They are not getting him though :D

Also Franco Zucilini, dunno if anyone else has signed him but if you give him a few games he turns out to be amazing. Bought him for 600k in first season, got offered 27 mil in second season.

:D

Also Franco Zucilini, dunno if anyone else has signed him but if you give him a few games he turns out to be amazing. Bought him for 600k in first season, got offered 27 mil in second season.

Franco Zuculini has worked wonders for my Mallorca side. My only signing when i took over and he has helped me finish in the champions league places in the league. Pure genius. Cultured defensive midfielder.

Branislav Ivanovic is a quality player along with Di Santo

george boyd top scorer in the champions league playing centre att mid

Gokhan Inler
33appearances 14goals 12assists 8M.O.M for my lyon team

JAGIELKA!!! legend of a player for my everton side. i always try and sign Pogrebnyak scores them for fun and partners well with the Yak

Well i like pogrebnyak, carioca, asenjo, Thiago Silva, and Jonas But out of them its close between Jonas And Thiago Silva