Favourite Players / Best Signing

Reaction score
Hey, what is everyones favourite player on the game?

someone that try signing on every game you play

My favourite is Mati Fernandez

mine is - juan manuel mata by a mile :)

i bought him for 2m with sunderland in first season and sold him to city for 25m at the end of the first season, i didnt even play him that much , i have bounanotte on the left - who is my fave player

ye same i got mata for 2.5m "bargain" he got tranfer listed but i wouldnt of sold him for 25m. my opinion tho

my finances were pretty terrible, and as i say he didnt even get a game as he didnt really fit to my squad as i had bounanotte for the left and when your a club like sunderland 25m is a lot - you can get about 3 or 4 solid players for your squad for that

Eagles,Robinho,Elano,Casillas and Ronaldo are my favorite they all play like a treat for me

i got Robinho - 30m
Elano - 15m
Ronaldo - 40m
Eagles - Was already in the Squad
Casillas - 21m

Tough one! I like Davide Santon! I signed him for 3.7 million in 1st season!

Eagles,Robinho,Elano,Casillas and Ronaldo are my favorite they all play like a treat for me

i got Robinho - 30m
Elano - 15m
Ronaldo - 40m
Eagles - Was already in the Squad
Casillas - 21m

What season are you? Which team that you managed?

messi,aguero,micah richards,puyol,xavi,iniesta,veloso:)

mines ramos,casillas,iniesta but rossi is my fav by far and i thought the money i spent on him was well spent

Micah Richards, Igor Akinfeev, Aiden McGeady, Dmytro Chygrynskyi, Keirrison, Eugene Shakhov and also Lukman Haruna is fast becoming amazing :).

Oh and also, the best free signing ever...
Bojan! :D

Srna Vargas and Asejno
Sorts my defence right out!!

Willster

Saivet from Bordeaux is one player I always try to sign if I'm playing as a slightly lower english premier league side, but haven't tried him with any teams from other leagues or countries

Patrick Vieira, when he gets useless for Inter at "old" age (Third Season). He is of the best player in the game who can really influence your squads harmony and youth players.