Reaction score
So come on then chaps and chapettes who is your favourite EVER FM/CM signing

Mine is

Andre Silva

an absolute beast of a player

Fierro, kids scores where ever i take him and has done or about 3-4 FMs now... Currently NYCFC.

Lorenzo Insigne on my second season on Inter, scores and assists for fun

Won't set the world alight, but I needed a strong target man type striker for one of my formations and my chief scout recommended Vincent Aboubakar. I didn't expect too much of him, but he has been awesome in my Schalke and Sassuolo saves. Creating and scoring goals.

Won't set the world alight, but I needed a strong target man type striker for one of my formations and my chief scout recommended Vincent Aboubakar. I didn't expect too much of him, but he has been awesome in my Schalke and Sassuolo saves. Creating and scoring goals.

He was THE man in last game. More goals than games guaranteed, toned back a bit this year though

My favorite ever was FM14, when I was managing Dortmund. Picked up a french newgen from Panathinaikos for mere 2m. Which I included in the French national team for the euros as a backup left winger, before making the signing. (I was the manager of France at that time as well) He was on fire as a sub in first game and then was a first choice the whole tournament and won the best player award. Fast forward to Ballon d'or and he got the 1st place in his first season with Dortmund. Kept him in the team as long as I was playing the save and he won multiple Ballon d'ors in the following years. 2 M euros for him !!!

Ole kristian salnaes class cm always getting 8& above rating assists&scores for fun at villa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My favourite signing may be Dybala on this FM. I picked him up for Manchester United in the second season. Now I'm in my seventh or eighth and he's broken Bobby Charlton's league goal record for United, won a few Ballon D'or's and just scores goals for fun :D

PA is 149, so he can defo get to a decent squad striker/poacher, puts him at Berahinos start game lvl.

I was going to load up your amazing US franchise database this weekend. I was just wondering what standard of players are you able to attract to the top league?, or do you just concentrate on youth development. Also have you changed the league rep at all?

I was going to load up your amazing US franchise database this weekend. I was just wondering what standard of players are you able to attract to the top league?, or do you just concentrate on youth development. Also have you changed the league rep at all?

Yes, have a quick through the first page. I've upped the rep and money. Top league is jsut under Premier league. In a holiday save, team that went on to win the CONCAF Champions League had a front two of Sadio Berahino and Patrick Bamford. You can defo get up there cash wise. The domestic double will net you $50mil in prize money alone

Excellent, sounds like it has great potential for a long term save. Also thanks again for the amazing database.

Yes, have a quick through the first page. I've upped the rep and money. Top league is jsut under Premier league. In a holiday save, team that went on to win the CONCAF Champions League had a front two of Sadio Berahino and Patrick Bamford. You can defo get up there cash wise. The domestic double will net you $50mil in prize money alone

Excellent, sounds like it has great potential for a long term save. Also thanks again for the amazing database.

No worries, glad to see someone try it. Let me know if you have any suggestions I've not played long term with it yet, still finalizing creating managers and creating a Canada file to go with it.. lol

My favourite signing may be Dybala on this FM. I picked him up for Manchester United in the second season. Now I'm in my seventh or eighth and he's broken Bobby Charlton's league goal record for United, won a few Ballon D'or's and just scores goals for fun :D

I signed him for Celtic believe it or not, he netted 74 goals one season even by SPL standards thats good, including 9 champions league goals

marco verratti, signed him every year until he joined PSG, what a player. I keep him in my shortlists now, in case he ever gets listed or unhappy

Supat Rungratsamee. CM 03/04.

Portsmouth Under 18's but could play for Madrid in a flash.