Giorgos Samaras, consistently turns in performances for me, whether it's on the left wing or as a striker. Never complains, amazingly loyal and is just the definition of professional for me.

Javier Mascherano. When i signed him for juventus, he simply bossed the midfield in every match. Lots of assists and long range goals.

Edin Dzeko - 59 in 40 for me and scored the only goal in my 1-0 beating of Barcelona as Arsenal in the CL final (despite me playing a counter attacking tactic :/)

Has to be Maxwell for me. Whenever I start a new game I always loan him in with a futue fee. Does a job, cheap wages, solid and can get some assists too.

David Norris is always amazing for me, usually get's fans player of the year :D

Nige Reo-Coker, goes about his business breaking legs in midfield quietly and with great vigour, cracking player.

At Everton - Tim Cahill and Phil Neville
At Spurs - Tom Huddlestone
At Mk Dons - Peter Leven

Probably Giovani Dos Santos, Lennon was injured for two months after an international game, so I put this lad on in his place and he was phenomenal. Got a bucket load of assists and found his way onto the scoresheet a few times.

On my Cheltenham save, Jennison Myre- Williams was class, I used him as a first team player, but found he never preformed, But bringing him on for the last half hour he was awesome, saved me many times in the championship, shame I sold, never thought he would make it in the prem!

Laurent Kocsielny for arsenal ... avg 5.56 over 3 season :O and managed to get in team of the year twice the funny thing is he was my 3rd choice but did play 20+ games a season

Kim Jin-Kyoo. I've never seen anything really about him on these forums, but he's absolutely amazing on my Seoul team. His average rating is massive, and he scores a fair few goals himself despite being a DC. He's also a great captain, and all my other players seem to love him.

7.17 average rating for last year, over 30 games.
7.39 average rating this year, for 11 games.

Another one of my favorites, Lee Seung-Ryul. Young striker with insane ability. He seems to play well with just about any other striker up front with him, and the amazing thing is he's only 22 and yet he's only about 20 goals from being the club's top league goal-scorer.

First Season -

Average Rating: 7.49
Goals:18
Games: 24
Assists: 3
MoM: 1

Second Year:

Average Rating: 7.52
Goals: 6
Games: 13
Assists: 8
MoM: 2

Can't really pick one man. Eneramo (Adv. Forward) and Gino Clara (Poacher) have been immense for me, scoring, assisting and just basicly turning in great performances. But I also can't overlook Rinaldo, signed for free, low wages, absolutely bosses the midfield, great through balls and he's a set piece taker :wub:

Raul Meireles and Lucas were always great for me on my liverpool game.