Darnel Situ, when he grows up becomes absolutely brilliant. Higly reliable centreback, and quite often on the score sheet.

Captain Fantastic - Morgan Schneiderlin, still the only week in week out starter for my Southampton team, as we push for Top 4 in the prem. Also has something like 400 apps for the club.

Totally agree with you. 3rd season just begun, still retaining his spot in the starting lign up in the prem. Had a great pre season and am about to get underway with the league! Hop[e he performs like he did in the first 2 years :D

Lucas Leiva without a doubt. On my West Ham save Tomkins and Collison always do the business.

Michael Brown
David Nugent- Portsmouth.

Also, Matt Richie, first season, only 20, playing well now, should turn out to be a good player.

Pape Sarr
Signed him as a replacement but found no other player after a few games he started knocking goals , being the boss on the midfield and all of that with sorry stats , at just 68K per year , sold him to make way for youngsters when I promoted

For Wolves, got to be Kevin Doyle, can't stop scoring :)

In my birmingham game it has to be Miguel Torres from Getafe. Doesnt set the world on fire but gets 7+ ratings every game.

i have recently created an fm story

but it has not appeared in my threads

can any1 help

HailHail The celts are here !

For me it has to be the oldies. Van Der Sar, Gary Neville, Ryan Giggs they are all great players and have the love for the club (also i have never had them moan)

Haris Medunjanin, model professional.

is that the one from that israel club, if it is i signed him for 1.4mill and he got midfielder of the year in the prem and fan favourite.