Favourite Thing to do in Football Manager?

In no particular order transfers, taking any, but in particular low league clubs, to unknown heights, making money, and youth development.

before it was become the best and all that, but now i want to go positive.

nothing like going to a team like chelsea, get rid of all the big paid players, and replace them with players on lower contracts. (i obviously aim to win trophies at the same time.)

Heskey wouldn't come to me haha! my favourite thing is pre-season, having pre-season tournements and of course transfers, developing young players!

Taking decent team (currently Benfica) singing young bargains(Babacar, Hazard, Ganso) and watching them tearing apart biggest teams, also I cant wait to get a transfer budget at season beginings.

transfers, winning matches (especially beating big teams with a big scoreline), and controlling my finances. LOL

and spend record is crazy, and i some times finish my budget in the every window bringing in players . at times i had to use FMTRE to boots my fincaces to biging young talents. (lots of them :p )

Taking over the reigns at Tottenham, sell all of their quality players and buy league 1 players and watch them get relegated!

No really though I love playing as Arsenal even though it's not a challenge because they are my favorite team. I love buying young players and have them become amazing and see how high I can get their value. Currently working on developing Jack Wilshere, Aaron Ramsey, Ryo Miyaichi and Alex Chamberlain. The last two are quite hard to develop but Wilshere and Ramsey are looking to be getting great.