[FBKits]- Shorts and Socks Style

Sounds good :)

Barca H/A/T
ZwJb0.png
iBkwL.png
4khNY.png

Not sure if the 3rd is right shade, looks about right though.

Yeah, that looks right. Maybe a wee tad brighter, but it's a difficult shade to get. :p

Please Please Please dont forget the Russian and Mexican Leagues :)

Ill possibly move onto the Russian Prem after the English prem. ;)

Australia H/A

Any changes you want made also i can't recreate the design on the sock would be grateful if someone could help me out​

yh its there just faint you can see it if you look closely will sort it out tomorrow

Are people creating all the shirts from scratch here? Because could you not just download the FBKits kit packs and just whack the shirts onto the shorts and socks template? :D

Are people creating all the shirts from scratch here? Because could you not just download the FBKits kit packs and just whack the shirts onto the shorts and socks template? :D
The already made shirts are too small. The shape is different as well.

Oh. Sorry, I haven't downloaded the pack so I wasn't aware of that. :) Will almost certainly download the packs of these as soon as they are availible. :)

Can these be used in game? Or are they too big?.

Yes they can be used ingame. It doesnt matter what size it is.

qxcIb.png
dxkgz.png

Some quick in game shots, will add a couple more later.

Japan Home/Away

Look at the bottom of the away shirt and the home shirt, you will notice that when transferring the template over that, as the shirt base is a different shape to the original fb shirt, the template will overlap. Do you know how to cut this? Right click base>select pixels> highlight the adidas template shape>cut. Also the blue isn't the right colour, should be more bluer if you get what I mean. Have a look at the Japan kits already made for the original FBkits ;) Good effort none the less:)