SamPeters

Reaction score
fc_barcelona_logo_3002.gif

I wanted to do a fun game to take me over to when Football Manager 2016 comes out but I will also be setting myself some goals of bringing through the youth of Barcelona on a regular basis as the future can make an instant impact in my opinion. I will also be looking for goals throughout the whole team and to ensure that so I will be setting my goalkeepers as my penalty takers, it may be a risky move but it will be interesting to see how they do.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Squad
29as7c7.jpg
e7gwac.jpg

Key Players
95803.jpg

Lionel Messi
One of the if not the best player in the world and there is no way this player will ever leave this club and will cement his legacy which will be hard to ever be beaten
images

Neymar
Will be a major player for us for many many years and can become a legend at this club and in my eyes will become Brazil's best ever player
images

Luis Suarez
He completes the main forward line for this season alongside Neymar and Messi and can do great things here.

Have to admire your persistence Sam. Looking forward to seeing ter Stegen topping the goal scorer charts too! ;)

View attachment 259107

Good Luck. Twill be a huge challenge but I'm sure you have the quality to topple
the Giants that are Villarreal :p

Barcelona are always a fun save. Amazing youth coming through with
an already insane first team. Have fun :)

View attachment 873181

Good Luck. Twill be a huge challenge but I'm sure you have the quality to topple
the Giants that are Villarreal :p

Barcelona are always a fun save. Amazing youth coming through with
an already insane first team. Have fun :)

Mate, when you flaunt that SS would you mind terribly just cropping the top half? The bottom of the table depresses me :'(

Pre-Season 2014

ip6v6e.jpg

Overall
A nice Pre-Season with 3 wins out of 4 but the fitness of the players is what I focus on for Pre-Season

My Player of Pre-Season
58031.jpg

Andres Iniesta
A nice Pre-Season from Andres, will be a big part of our plans this season

August 2014
spanish-primera-division-la-liga-logo.jpg

Game 1
14b4y2x.jpg

A great way to start the season with a nice easy win over the newly promoted side and I was delighted with the performances from a number of the youngsters who featured today

My star player of the match was Adama Traore, A great game for him today which included a goal and an assist, will be used a lot this season, may not always be a first team starter but he will be involved throughout the season.

Game 2
n62hd2.jpg

Almost lost today but delighted we came back from 2 goals behind and Neymar scoring with the last kick of the game.

My star player of the match was Javier Mascherano, He had a great game at center back today despite the two goals but also popped up with his first ever goal for Barcelona today!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team Competitions

La Liga: 4th
ivbdlf.jpg

An okay start to the season, should had really been two wins in my mind but its early on yet so I wont let it affect me as of yet.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Player Stats

Top Goalscorer
58031.jpg
104264.jpg
95803.jpg
images
250056274.jpg

Andres Iniesta + Javier Mascherano + Lionel Messi + Neymar + Adama Traore - 1

Most Assists
95803.jpg

Lionel Messi - 2

Most Man of the Matches
95803.jpg

Lionel Messi - 1

Top Rating
images

Neymar - 8.20

Summer Transfer Window Round Up
2vwg4n6.jpg

IN

Jesus Vallejo - I feel he could become a great central defender in many years to come and could have a big future at this club if he develops right.

Ezequiel - He was brought in as mainly for back up this season but if not used then may look to sell as early as January

Juanmi - I feel he could have a bright future at this club but felt this season would be best for him to stay with Malaga for the season to continue his development.

Brandon Barker - The biggest risk out of the lot but I feel the young Englishmen has a lot of talent and could develop into a great player here for us

Hatem Ben Arfa - Can still be a very useful addition to any squad so was a no-brainer to bring him in

OUT

All 4 of theses players left only on loan as they are future parts of my plans but for this season, they are better off developing themselves somewhere new for a season

September 2014

Game 3
2uxwco2.jpg

A brilliant way to start the month off with a fantastic win over Atheltic Bilbao, I was very pleased with the amount of attacks we produced today, We were 4-1 up before they went down to 10 men and I was delighted to see young fellow Englishman Brandon Barker get his first ever goal for us.

My star player of the match was Lionel Messi, A brilliant performance from the world class player and got a well deserved hat-trick today.
champions-league-logo.png

Group Stage Matchday One
oi6sg5.jpg

What a game to open the Group Stages with for us and I was delighted we came away with the win against a great Manchester City side but the two familiar faces of Messi and Neymar scoring the goals, I was also delighted to give Vallejio his first appearance in a Barcelona shirt today and he had a good performance with winning some heading challenges.

My star player of the match was Marc Bartra, The young Spanish defender and a brilliant performance today which he started off at Center Back but then went out to the right when I brought Montoya off and he came up with an amazing assist for Neymar's winner so a Right Back spot may be something to look at with Bartra, especially with Vermaelen to come back for the second half of the season, Bartra could become a very important player this season.

Game 4
35cicma.jpg

Not the best of games by us today but we still picked up the win and the 3 points, Barker got sent off for a stupid foul which at his age he is bound to do but he will come back better from that, I gave a debut today to Masip and he had a good game, It was also good to see Ben Arfa get his first goal for us.

My star player of the match was Alex Grimaldo, His first start for us and he had a great game and was great to see another youngster have a great game for us.

Game 5
9h2wz9.jpg

We really should had won this by more than we did today as we dominated the whole game but still its the victory at the end of the day.

My star player of the match was Neymar, He had a brilliant game and ran his heart out and started off the move which resulted in his winner.

Game 6
slu1k5.jpg

I decided to give a few of the younger and back up players a chance today to rest up most of the main guys for the Champions League match and they paid me back with a great performance today

My star player of the match was Munir, A first ever Hat-Trick for Munir and what a great game he had today and will become a star here for many years.

Group Stage Matchday Two
11cfk1f.jpg

Two wins out of two in the Champions League with a great win in front of the home fans today.

My star player of the match was Adama Traore, What a performance from the youngster and scored two great goals.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team Competitions

La Liga: 1st
29vypgg.jpg

A great month for us as we won every game this month which was what was expected from us.

Champions League: Group Stages
15mlmp2.jpg

Two wins out of two is great, especially the win against Manchester City
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Player Stats

Top Goalscorer
95803.jpg

Lionel Messi - 9

Most Assists
95803.jpg
images

Lionel Messi + Neymar - 4

Most Man of the Matches
95803.jpg

Lionel Messi - 2

Top Rating
images

Neymar - 8.22

Last edited:

October 2014

Game 7
igjadf.jpg

A nice composed win here today from us as expected and was delighted with the youngsters I used this match

My star player of the match was Neymar, A brilliant performance by him today and scored two amazing Free Kicks today.

Game 8
24w6cfp.jpg

Another nice easy composed victory for us today as we move into two tough games.

My star player of the match was Dani Alves, He had a great game today with his comeback from his injury.

Group Stage Matchday Three
264klrp.jpg

A great peformance in the end today, we struggled a bit at first but then we really found our feet and played a good game

My star player of the match was Munir, the youngster had a great game today with setting one up and then scoring a screamer!

Game 9
1051v6t.jpg

This is what the El Classico is all about, a brilliant game here today and was delighted to come away from this match with the bragging rights for the fans and to continue the amazing start to the season.

My star player of the match was Neymar, What a player he is and what a game he had here today, A brilliant talent and will be one of the very best for many years to come.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team Competitions

idyf02.jpg

A great month here which ended with the massive with against the rivals as we start to open a gap between us and Real Madrid

Champions League: Group Stages - 1st
kd5u8m.jpg

3 wins out of 3 is great and I expect us to comfortably go through to the Knockout Stages.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Player Stats

Top Goalscorer
95803.jpg

Lionel Messi - 13

Most Assists
95803.jpg

Lionel Messi - 6

Most Man of the Matches
95803.jpg
images

Lionel Messi + Neymar - 2

Top Rating
images

Neymar - 8.11

November 2014

Game 10
2r71s0x.jpg

Not the greatest of performances but we got the win which is the main thing as I rested a few players for the Champions League game in the week

My star player of the match was Martin Montoya, The right back had a great game today and even picked himself up a goal!

Group Stage Matchday Four
25qvga0.jpg

A brilliant victory as we blew aside Galatasaray at home and secured our place in the Knockout Stages

My star player of the match was Dani Alves, He had a great game today and rounded off his performance with an assist.

Game 11
v7qvwi.jpg

Considering how dominate we were, I expected us to win by more but its still the 3 points for us.

My star player of the match was Neymar, He had a great game today which included a goal and an assist.

Game 12
30245tw.jpg

What a performance from us today as we swept aside Sevilla which I was surprised about and also what made it great was the amount of first-teamers who were left out with the Champions League game against Manchester City coming up so it shows what great depth and quality this club has.

My star player of the match was Munir, What a performance today from Munir as he got a hat-trick and is giving me selection headaches in terms with Suarez in the mix as well and it also put him into double figures for the season.

Group Stage Matchday Five
23h55ec.jpg

A brilliant win against Manchester City and that makes it 5 out of 5 in the Group Stages.

My star player of the match was Luis Suarez, second match in a row where a player scored a hat-trick and this time it was Suarez's turn as he tore the Manchester City defence apart.

Game 13
15dtide.jpg

A close match today as Valencia almost pulled it back but we managed to hold on and win.

My star player of the match was Neymar, Another great game for him today and continues his amazing season.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team Competitions

dxolkg.jpg

A brilliant month here for us as we won every game as well.

UEFA Champions League: Group Stages - Qualified
1629mp3.jpg

Two great wins this month as we secured our place in the Knockout Stages
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Player Stats

Top Goalscorer
95803.jpg

Lionel Messi - 14

Most Assists
95803.jpg

Lionel Messi - 9

Most Man of the Matches
images

Neymar - 4

Top Rating
images

Neymar - 8.22

December 2014
Copa_del_Rey_logo_since_2012.png

4th Round Leg One
30j3de9.jpg

A win that was very much expected from us and it's only the first leg, we are expected to win this so that's what we will try to do.

My star player of the match was Alen Halilovic, What a match for the youngster today with a great hat-trick and also picking up an assist as well, He has a great future and hoping for big things from him.

Group Stage Matchday Six
2mobde1.jpg

We end the Group Stages with 6 wins out of 6, It has been an easy one for us and now we look on to the Knockout Stages.

My star player of the match was Pedro, He had a great game today coming up with a goal and an assist today and is a great professional but may get overlooked at times for his effort in the team.

Game 14
2cra61e.jpg

Not the greatest of performances by us but it was a good comeback and get the 3 points!

My star player of the match was Lionel Messi, He had a great game today and got two and set up the other which is what people expect of him but it is always great to see.

4th Round Leg Two
2ic9mz6.jpg

A nice comfortable win at home as we move into the next round of the Copa Del Rey

My star player of the match was Javier Mascherano, He had a great game today and scored a great goal to open the scoring for the game.

Game 15
182kop.jpg

A great win to end 2014 on a high note as we ran riot and dominated the whole match

My player of the match was Munir, A great game for the youngster who scored 2 and set one up, A really brilliant talent.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team Competitions

119t6ja.jpg

Another great month as we end 2014 top of the pile and I hope it is the same at the end of the season.

UEFA Champions League: 1st Knockout Round vs Shakhtar Donetsk

We finished the group stages with 6 wins out of 6 as we now face a tough side in Shakhtar Donetsk but feel we should make it through.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Player Stats

Top Goalscorer
95803.jpg

Lionel Messi - 18

Most Assists
95803.jpg

Lionel Messi - 10

Most Man of the Matches
images

Neymar - 4

Top Rating
images

Neymar - 7.96

How The Players Have Performed So Far
5cep84.jpg

2hhlkwy.jpg

3 Players Who Impressed Me

Lionel Messi
95803.jpg

Well top scorer so far this season which is to be expected but overall he has just been amazing.

Munir
250063866.jpg

What a season this youngster has had so far and is only one goal behind Messi! big things will happen from this youngster.

Neymar
images

Neymar has had a brilliant season so far and will only improve as the season goes on.

Two Players Who Did Not Impress Me

Xavi
35018.jpg

Disappointed because was hoping he would been one the better players but with the new age of stars coming through, maybe Xavi will move on if he don't step up his game

Ivan Rakitic
97744.jpg

Not been impressed at all with him and may look to move on in the summer.

January 2015

Game 16
2qibh9k.jpg

A close win here today for us but I am delighted we got the three points here today, was expecting a more comfortable victory but we done well considering we had to play with ten men due to Dani Alves getting sent off.

My star player of the match was Marc-Andre ter Stegen, He could not do much about their goals today but was delighted to see him slot away both penalties he took today.

5th Round Leg One
2dqlq4x.jpg

Considering it is mainly a second string side, I am delighted to pick up the win today as it gives us two away goals going into the second leg..

My star player of the match was Jeremy Mathieu, He was solid alongside Jesus today as they worked well together to keep Valencia down to one goal.

Game 17
2crjyms.jpg

2laeohy.jpg

The performance was beyond brilliant, especially to be 6-0 up at half time! I could not have asked anymore from the team today and just showed how great we are.

I was delighted to give Ezequiel his first ever appearance in a Barcelona shirt and feel he could be a good back up for the rest of the season.

My star player of the match was Neymar, He had a brilliant game today which included 2 goals and 2 assists as he continues his amazing season so far

5th Round Leg Two
ka30rc.jpg

An easy second leg win as we eased our way past Valencia today and it was great to see that we are showing great fight in every competition

My star player of the match was Lionel Messi, He had a great game today as he helped us get through into the quarter final and he scored and assisted one today.

Game 18
2cfph0z.jpg

A great victory away today for us as we showed our quality against Deportivo and I strongly feel we will win the league

My star player of the match was Neymar, A great performance from him today as he got himself another two goals to take his tally to 16 for the season so far

Quarter Final Leg One
21bkwly.jpg

A comfortable win in the first leg sets us up nicely for the second leg at home, Levante scored a great goal at the end but fully expect us to get into the Semi Finals.

My star player of the match was Ezequiel, An amazing game from him today, I gave him 6 months with the Barcelona B side and brought him in for the first team as cover, he scored and assisted the other two goals.

Game 19
24l0soh.jpg

An easy win away for us today and was dominate from the get go.

My star player of the match was Luis Suarez, He caused Elche a lot of problems today which was great to see.

Quarter Final Leg Two
2ziu8mw.jpg

We booked our place in the Semi Finals with ease with a comfortable win today.

My star player of the match was Martin Montoya, He had a good game today and got himself an assist.

Game 20
2eehdfk.jpg

A great performance here today where most the first teamers were rested for a second game in a row with a big cup tie against our rivals, I want to focus on beating them and it shows the quality we have as we dominated the whole game.

My star player of the match was Adama Traore, This youngster is having a great season with the first team and has started more games than most and it scored a brilliant goal today and will become a great Barcelona player and the fans will love him for many years to come.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team Competitons

29bbp6e.jpg

We will win the title, There is no doubt about that and I am very confident with this team going forward already for next season.

Copa del Rey: Semi Final vs Real Madrid

Team pulled together in the past two rounds and now all that stands between us and the final is our biggest rivals so it will be a great two legs to see who goes to the final.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Player Stats

Top Goalscorer
95803.jpg

Lionel Messi - 23

Most Assists
95803.jpg

Lionel Messi - 13

Most Man of the Matches
images

Neymar - 6

Top Rating
images

Neymar - 7.96
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Club News
309ugap.jpg

I signed a new contract which will keep me here until 2018, I really feel I can take this club even further than they already are and make them the most dominate team ever.

February 2015

Semi Final Leg One
iqkh9w.jpg

We almost picked up the victory but they equalised right at the death but one thing that is important that we have 3 away goals going into the second leg

My star player of the match was Neymar, A great performance by him as he got himself another goal today.

Game 21
w2eryr.jpg

A great win for us here today as a number of players were once again rested for the secone leg coming up against Real Madrid.

My star player of the match was Luis Suarez, He had a great match leading the line by himself today as he got two assist and picked up a goal for himself as well.

Semi Final Leg Two
f2sxft.jpg

What an amazing performance against our biggest rivals as we swept them aside at home to takes us to the final, I am delighted for all the players that helped us get to the final

My star player of the match was Adama Traore, The best I have seen him in a Barcelona shirt and the fans are already chanting his name out at every game he is involved and will be a world class player.

Game 22
bgsk8i.jpg

An easy win here today, maybe we should had won by more but I was delighted with the performance

My star player of the match was Lionel Messi, A great game here today for him as he scored both goals to give us the win.

Game 23
2a7idrl.jpg

A very dominating performance today as we rested a few players with the Champions League game coming up, that has turned to my main priority as the league is pretty much ours so I was delighted with the big win.

My star player of the match was Brandon Barker, The best performance I have seen by him today, He dominated the match with 2 goals and 2 assists.

1st Knockout Round Leg One
2j674f7.jpg

A tough match for us today but we managed to get the win right at the end and we take a vital away goal from the match.

My star player of the match was Neymar who had a great game today and got the vital assist for Pedro's goal.

Game 24
219ub2r.jpg

An easy win to end the month on for us as we got 3 quick goals to settle the game early on and I was happy to give Kaptoum his debut for us and it was great to see another young talent get the roar of the Barcelona crowd as he came on.

My star player of the match was Neymar, He was brilliant today with scoring one and setting up the other two goals, No more can be said apart from World Class talent.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team Competitions

24ndxmw.jpg

Another unbeaten month as this has gone easier than I thought it would but I expect Real Madrid to really boost their squad in the summer so they could put up a challenge next season

UEFA Champions League: 1st Round Knockout Second Leg

1-0 win away gives us the slight advantage going into the second leg at home.

Copa del Rey: Final vs Rayo Vallecano SAD

A superb win over the two legs against our biggest rivals Real Madrid gives us a Final tie against Rayo who will be up for it as they have had an amazing season sitting in 8th place at this moment in time so it will not be an easy win by any means
Player Stats

Top Goalscorer
95803.jpg

Lionel Messi - 26

Most Assists
images

Neymar - 17

Most Man of the Matches
images

Neymar - 8

Top Rating
images

Neymar - 8.01

Haha,Ter Stegen is on fire,maybe he want to beat Ceni's record of 150+ goals ;)
Great run ! You've won almost everything ;)

March 2015

Game 25
2z8qoib.jpg

A great win to start the month off as 5 different players scored during the match which was great to see

My star player of the match was Neymar, A brilliant performance by him today as he did not score but he provided 4 assists during the match today as he now has 21 assists for the season!.

Game 26
2rz2owj.jpg

10 changes made to the side from the last game and we played great, Struggled to get into the game in the dfirst half but the boys came out flying in the second half and we pushed on to get another convincing win

My star player of the match was Luis Suarez, Came on early on in the game due to Halilovic's injury but he ran the game which included an assist and a great goal from 25 yards.

Game 27
dll0sz.jpg

Another big win here as we prepare for the Second Leg of the Champions League coming up so it was great to see another big score and should give us the confidence going into the match.

My star player of the match was Neymar, Another brilliant performance from him today as he got a goal and an assist on the way to the 4-0 win

1st Knockout Round Leg Two
etv9xe.jpg

So a draw on the night which we rested most of the first teamers with the El Classico coming up but we go through on
aggregate 3-2 so I am happy with that as Shakhtar proved to be a tough side and have to applaud them over the two legs for their efforts.

My player of the match was Martin Montoya, He was an attacking threat the whole game and that was a Right Back! he also got the assist for Munir's goal.

Game 28
105sfnr.jpg

WOW! What an amazing El Classico and We secured another massive win over our biggest rivals this season, I was expecting a close game but there is better than anything I could even imagine.

My star player of the match today was Lionel Messi, Well what else can be said about this lad? what an amazing world class footballer with an amazing 4 goals today, He terrorised the Real Madrid defence all game and they could not stop him.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team Competitions

igvy38.jpg

Another amazing month which included an amazing 6-3 win in the El Clasico. That if anything confirms where the title is coming.

UEFA Champions League: 2nd Knockout Round vs Bayern Munich

Not the greatest of games for us but now we look forward to the next round where we face a tough side in Bayern Munich, This could be where we go out but we will put everything into getting through.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Player Stats

Top Goalscorer
95803.jpg

Lionel Messi - 34

Most Assists
images

Neymar - 24

Most Man of the Matches
images

Neymar - 10

Top Rating
images