fc_barcelona_logo_3002.gif

April 2015
spanish-primera-division-la-liga-logo.jpg

Game 29
2md31xe.jpg

Brilliant away performance today as the team are just playing for fun now and its great to see another big win for us as we close in on the title.

My star player of the match was Lionel Messi, A hat-trick from him today makes it 7 in 2 games! That also makes it his 37th goal of the season.

Game 30
6zv5fo.jpg

Used pretty much the same team today so expected only a small win due to fitness, Most of theses players will be rested for the next league match with the big Champions League tie against Bayern Munich coming up

My star player of the match was Gerard Pique, He had a great game today and scored a great header to double the lead for us.

Game 31
1zc3k0i.jpg

A good win here today with resting a few players with the Champions League game coming up and I was delighted with the performance.

My star player of the match was Brandon Barker, He had a great game today which included an assist and picking up a goal right at the end of the match, He has done great this season for his age and coming into a new country but he can go a long way in this game.
champions-league-logo.png

Quarter Final Leg One
2hnqelv.jpg

A great game between two great teams and we take two vital away goals with us into the second leg, This is the toughest challenge we have had so far this season.

My star player of the match was Marc Barta, He had a great game at the back today and was really tested by the Bayern attacking threats today but was delighted with his performance.

Game 32
2irqgdz.jpg

A brilliant victory here today as we secured the title ahead of the second leg in the Champions League.

My star player of the match was Jordi Masip, A hat-trick by the goalkeeper today! 3 penalties and all slotted away by the keeper, A great moment for the guy who joined Barcelona as a kid and raised up through the Barcelona youth ranks and now he has this great performance.

Quarter Final Leg Two
6i8tvc.jpg

A great victory at home today as we move into the Semi Finals thanks to a Neymar double.

My star player of the match was Neymar, A great performance today and got a double which settled the tie for us today against a great Bayern Munich side.

Game 33
2cdcxlz.jpg

An amazing win here over another rival today as we smashed them 6-0 in a brilliant performance by the team.

My star player of the match was Munir, He had a great game today which included 2 goals and an assist in an amazing performance.

Game 34
1zgwdjr.jpg

I felt we should had won by more today but it is still the win that we got which is another 3 points to the tally.

My star player of the match was Gerard Pique, A great game at the back for him today and also contributed with a goal today which was good to see.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team Competitions

La Liga: Champions
11297hv.jpg

We have been unstoppable this season and hopefully this can continue onto next season.

UEFA Champions League: Semi Final vs Borussia Dortmund

We faced one German team in Bayern Munich and now we have to face another to get to the final.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Player Stats

Top Goalscorer
95803.jpg

Lionel Messi - 38

Most Assists
images

Neymar - 27

Most Man of the Matches
images

Neymar - 10

Top Rating
images

Neymar - 7.97

Barca is always a fun save, the only problem being it gets very easy after awhile. Apart from MSN, Rakitic was a beast for me with every season 20+ assists. I've just started my 6th season and Neymar is destroying everybody, he must get near 20+ goals from free kicks alone.

Good luck with world domination.

May 2015

Game 35
rc5928.jpg

Struggled to get into the game at first but we managed to pick up the victory.

My star player of the match was Dani Alves, One of the more experienced heads in a youthful line up today and he showed the experience he has with an all round great performance.

Semi Final Leg One
ok5s13.jpg

A brilliant game here today and I am delighted we picked up the win with a brilliant overhead goal by Neymar to give us the slight advantage going into the second leg in Germany.

My star player of the match was Javier Mascherano, A brilliant performance at the back today, Did not put a foot wrong all game, A top experienced professional.

Game 36
wcbaj6.jpg

Only a small victory as we come to the end of the season but I rested the main players once again for the second leg coming up against Borussia Dortmund, Theses players will most likely feature in the Copa Del Rey final.

My star player of the match was Jesus Vallejo, The youngster had a great game at the back today and I feel he can go a long way in the game and will be exciting to see how he turns out.

Semi Final Leg Two
250q97r.jpg

We booked our place in the final but Dortmund made us work very hard for it but I am delighted we went through.

We will travel to Germany one last time as we face a repeat of the 2006 final as we go up against Arsenal where we will come up against a former player in Alexis Sanchez but also Thomas Vermaelen faces his old club.

My star player of the match was Luis Suarez, A great game from him today as he scoredd and set one up on our way to booking our place in the final.
Copa_del_Rey_logo_since_2012.png

Final
16iu047.jpg

We picked up our second bit of silverware this season in a game that was a lot closer than it should had been but I was delighted to get the win as it was mainly the second string team with a couple of first teamers on the bench with Messi being one to come on and make a difference.

My star player of the match was Alex Grimaldo had a great game today and started the scoring off to get us on our way to victory and this young lad can be a top left back in the world.

Game 37
291p400.jpg

What an ending to the game and I am delighted we picked up the win and now we have one more game in the league to go unbeaten through-out the whole of the season.

My star player of the match was Lionel Messi, His late double secured the win for us.

Game 38
357iyc1.jpg

What a brilliant result to end the season, 3-0 after 7 minutes as a brilliant start to the final league game of the season for us and was delighted with the performance as rested up all the players that will most likely be used in the final.

My star player of the match was Brandon Barker, A brilliant season from the English lad ended today with two great goals it takes him into 10 on his first season which is great!

We end the domestic season unbeaten which is a great accomplishment for this club, Almost winning every game this season and hopefully more of the same next season.

Final
29wmjo9.jpg

We completed the treble this season which is an amazing achievement for this club and we will be hoping to retain it next season.

My star player of the match was Adama Traore, A brilliant game from the youngster today on one of the biggest stages and he started the day off with an amazing goal.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team Competitions

La Liga: CHAMPIONS
23ixrbr.jpg

Dominating this season with only the Villarreal game in the second game of the season that we did not win but it was brilliant and hoping we can do one better next season.

Copa Del Rey: WINNERS

Our 2nd trophy of the season and I managed to take Barcelona one better than they did in this competition last season.

UEFA Champions League: WINNERS

A great match with Arsenal that went all the way to penalties but I am delighted to come away with the win!.

2014/2015 Season Review
2vulx1y.jpg
2modseh.jpg

Four Players Who Impressed Me This Season.
95803.jpg

Lionel Messi
What a brilliant season which is to be expected with 42 goals and 18 assists in 47 appearances this season.
images

Neymar
A brilliant season from the Brazilian with an amazing 25 goals and 27 assists in 41 games.
250056274.jpg

Adama Traore
What a season from the youngster as he made a big breakthrough this season and can be a big player for us for many years to come as he got 15 goals and 15 assists in 36 appearances this season.
250063866.jpg

Munir
The youngster who impressed me the most, took his chance when Suarez had his suspension and never looked back and could go on to be a legend at this club as he finished with a very impressive 26 goals and 12 assists in 54 appearances at the age of 19.

Two Players Who Did Not Impress Me
yqwtsw1431636131.jpg

Ivan Rakitic
A very poor season by him, Was hoping to see more but did not show much in training and just seemed very lazy and not interested and with the building of youngsters, I will look to let him move on during the summer.
35018.jpg

Xavi
Considering he was someone I thought would be a real leader on and off the pitch this season, off the field he was good for the youngsters but on the pitch he was very poor, I will maybe look to see if he wants to move into coaching soon as feel he will be less and less used on the pitch.

Pre-Season 2015/2016
dyug6b.jpg

Well the results could had been better against the bigger teams but Pre-Season is about fitness levels

My Player Of Pre-Season
images

Neymar
A great Pre-Season by him which included 3 goals, Another exciting season is ahead for this star.