FC Nordsjaelland - The Right To Dream

Klippybo

Premium
Reaction score
1637176092846.png

FC NORDSJAELLAND - THE RIGHT TO DREAM!!!!

So my new save is here and this one I am very confident that it will last a fair few seasons! I have decided to manage in Denmark which I have never done before and I have picked a really unique team to manage.........

FC NORDSJAELLAND

I will give a rundown of the history below but FC Nordsjaelland play in the top tier of Danish football but have a unique background as they are/were part of the Right to Dream Academy which started off with an academy in Ghana before they bought over FC Nordsjaelland. They without a doubt have the youngest squad in Europe - maybe even in the world - as they are all about giving young players a chance to earn a football career or develop themselves in other fields.

I will be taking over this side as I feel this club fits my brief. A unique club, focused on developing young players, very little history and basically and this phrased will be used a lot in this save - have a right to dream! The aim of the save is to continually develop young players, develop the club to dominate not only Denmark but also in Europe.

Not only that but I am going to install a transfer strategy/rule for myself.......................

--

1637177993959.png

THE CLUB

From the North Zealand town of Farum, FC Nordsjaelland came into being originally in 1991 when the towns 2 biggest clubs, Farum IK and Stavnsholt BK merged and then in 2003 they changed their name to FC Nordsjaelland. They have won 1 Danish Superliga title and 2 Danish Cups and that is it! They have played in Europe just 8 times since becoming FC Nordsjaelland but did feature in the Champions League group stages in 2012-13 where they met Chelsea, Juventus and Shakhtar Donetsk with their only point coming against Juventus at home.

They have affiliations with 71 local clubs in the North Zealand area (not all in the game) and also have a link up naturally with the Right to Dream Academy in Ghana plus Manchester City can send loan players to the club which is ironic considering the Right to Dream founder - Tom Vernon - used to be a scout for Man Utd!

As an aside the Right to Dream academy was bought over this year by an Egyptian based group for roughly £90m but they have no interest in this game via ownership or investing money etc.

Founded - 2003
Nickname - Tigrene (The Tigers)
Stadium - Right to Dream Park
Capacity - 10,300

kits.png

HONOURS

Danish Superliga (1) - 2011-12

Danish Cup Winners (2) - 2009-10, 2010-11

--

THE YOUNGEST SQUAD IN THE WORLD???????

So you may think I will have a squad with one or two over 30s, a few in their mid 20s and several teenagers? WRONG! One 32y/o, 5 aged 22-23, 3 aged 20-21 and 16 - SIXTEEN - teenagers!!!!!!!!!!!! Unbelievable!!!!!!

squad.png

squad2.png

-

MY TRANSFER STRATEGY/RULE

Now to keep the integrity of having such a young squad I am going to limit myself to signing only 1 player aged 22 or above and all the rest have to be 21 or less. I can keep them for as long as I like but I am going to stick with only bringing in young players!!!!!

Last edited:
SEASON BY SEASON RECORD

SEASON3F SUPERLIGASYDBANK POKALENUEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUEUEFA EUROPA LEAGUE
2021-22WINNERSQuarter-Finals--
2022-23WINNERSWINNERSGroup Stage-
2023-24WINNERSWINNERSGroup StageQuarter-Finals
2024-25

Last edited:
Great to see a new save up and running. This should be an interesting read.

Great adventure, i like so much this team!!!
This kind of team i think need only few buyng....Right Defender, Central Defender, a good forwarder....
Is perfect for buy AREZO, or come to ACCRA LIONS and take SAMARI and EENEE...

1637249991625.png

PRE-SEASON & JULY

So I arrived at the club with no prior knowledge of any of the players which is hardly surprising considering most of them are teenagers! In fact the only known name to me at the club was my coach - Michael Essien!!!! That was a nice surprise.

I overhauled the backroom staff, offered several new contracts to my young proteges

and then went to spend the near £5m that was handed to me by the board. The squad desperately needed a central defender, goalkeeper and striker and I have duly brought 3 players in to fill those gaps.

We are predicted to finish 5th in the league and have an average squad age of just 20 - just incredible! We are not in Europe this season but that is certainly the aim for next season.

Here are my transfer dealings............

--

PLAYERS OUT

I lost a few youngsters on a free which I wasnt worried about and loaned out a few too but I did bring in a bit of cash. My most experienced player, 32y/o Kian Hansen, left the club to join FC Kobenhaven for £500,000 while I took in £550,000 from Silkeborg for Martin Frese as I had an extra left back. That was it!

--

PLAYERS IN

My one over 21 signing was a player who I signed in my last FM21 save with Empoli and that is Ali Ahamada. The 29y/o keeper came in on a free transfer and the Comoros international should do a fine job for us for a couple of years and he is a sweeper keeper so that suits my tactical style.
AHAMADA.png

Now for my signings that I splashed the cash on! I broke the clubs transfer record (almost doubled it in fact) to bring in my new striker and it is a player who I signed quite a lot in FM21 - Matias Arezo!!!! I paid £1.6m to bring in the 18y/o Uruguayan striker and I expect him to score a shedload of goals in the Superliga. My only worry is that he insisted on having a £4m release clause put in for teams in a European competition.
AREZO.png

I then more than doubled the new transfer record by bringing in Bright Arrey-Mbi from Bayern Munich for £3.5m. I needed a central defender and he fitted the bill perfectly. Another 18y/o he will hopefully grow into a top notch player and whats more he hasnt got any release clauses so if he does want to move on I can dictate the future fee. I am delighted with this capture.
MBI.png

--

1637251390920.png

JULY

viborg.png

Lineup
- Ahamada, Dohr Thychosen, Nagalo, Arrey-Mbi, Svensson (Antwi), Christensen, Kofod, Sadiq, Francis (Diomande), Schjelderup*, Adingra (Coulibaly)

We put on a great late show here to storm to victory in my first game in charge. Matias Arezo had food poisoning so was unavailable and we missed him in the first half as we created next to nothing but in the last 30min we fired in 4 goals. Kofod scored the first goal and then arguably my best young player - 17y/o Norwegian winger Andreas Schjelderup - scored twice which sandwiched their goal and Coulibaly came off the bench to tap in a 4th in stoppage time.

60min we were average - 30min we were superb!

--

agf.png

Lineup - Ahamada, Dohr Thychosen, Nagalo, Arrey-Mbi, Svensson*, Christensen, Kofod (Chukwuani), Sadiq (Adingra), Francis (Diomande), Schjelderup, Arezo (Coulibaly)

Matias Arezo made his debut here and he assisted our goal which was a fine finish from Schjelderup. We really should have scored a lot more goals but we got the win and thats the main thing.

1637343070655.png

Mads Dohr Thychosen

AUGUST

sonderjskye.png

Lineup
- Ahamada, Dohr Thychosen*, Nagalo, Arrey-Mbi, Svensson (Antwi), Christensen, Kofod (Chukwuani), Sadiq, Francis (Diomande), Schjelderup (Amon), Arezo

This was a weird game in so many ways. For a start SonderjyskE (what a ****** name) were the better side from start to finish and they took an early lead. Matias Arezo drew us level and assisted the winner before having a goal disallowed so he was heavily involved but he still didnt get the MOM award.

--

ob.png

Lineup - Ahamada, Dohr Thychosen, Nagalo, Arrey-Mbi, Svensson, Christensen, Kofod, Sadiq, Francis, Schjelderup*, Arezo (Coulibaly)

We go 2pts clear at the top of the league with this win. Svensson scored an unbelievable goal as he hit a first time volley from 18 yards that was going across his body into the bottom corner. Schjelderup got 2 assists and the MOM award.

--

brondby.png

Lineup - Ahamada, Dohr Thychosen, Nagalo (Woledzi), Arrey-Mbi, Svensson (Antwi), Christensen (Walta), Kofod, Sadiq (Amon), Francis, Schjelderup (Adingra), Arezo

Our first real test of the season as we went away to the defending champions and when looking a their starting XI I actually feel that we are a better side player for player. In the end we played out a 1-1 draw but we played the last 20min with 10 men after I had made all my subs and Adingra went off injured.

--

vejle.png

Lineup - Ahamada, Dohr Thychosen, Nagalo, Arrey-Mbi, Svensson, Christensen (Walta), Kofod*, Sadiq (Amon), Francis, Schjelderup, Arezo

Despite being bottom of the league with zero points and being down to 10 men after only 12min we struggled to beat Vejle here but finally got the winner when Arezo scored late on.

--

aab.png

Lineup - Ahamada, Dohr Thychosen, Nagalo, Arrey-Mbi*, Svensson, Christensen, Kofod, Sadiq (Amon), Franceis (Chukwuani), Schjelderup (Diomande), Arezo

We were very poor here and were lucky to get a point in all honesty but we maintain our unbeaten start to the season thankfully.

--

SUMMARY

We had 5 games this month and although we remain unbeaten our performances were not good enough. Of course with so many young players our performances will fluctuate in terms of quality and that was certainly the case this month. We drew with Brondby and AaB and we struggled to beat Vejle who were down to 10 men and were lucky to beat SonderjyskE.

I was extremely disappointed with the performances of my right winger Ibrahim Sadiq so on deadline day I went out and got a replacement and what a replacement it is! I used our link with Man City to bring in 18y/o Brazilian winger Kayky. He should do well in the Danish league and hopefully the deal will work out and in the future we can get more top prospects from Man City.
kayky.png

My DoF signed up a load of teenagers for my young squads and that was it regarding the transfer window.

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
MADS DOHR THYCHOSEN
thychosen.png

--

SUPERLIGA
aug.png

1637365380050.png

SEPTEMBER

fcm.png

Lineup
- Ahamada, Dohr Thychosen, Nagalo, Jensen-Abbew (Woledzi), Svensson, Christensen (Chukwuani), Kofod (Coulibaly), Sadiq, Francis (Diomande), Schjelderup (Amon), Arezo

Our first defeat of the season. We were totally outplayed here. It could have been 5 or 6 or more. The result is one thing but before the game we were rocked when Bright Arrey-Mbi broke his leg and will probably be out for the rest of the season which is a devastating blow. Kayky was ineligeble to play for this match and that was why he wasnt involved.

--

randers.png

Lineup - Ahamada, Dohr Thychosen, Nagalo, Jensen-Abbew, Svensson, Christensen, Kofod, Kayky (Sadiq), Francis*, Schjelderup, Arezo

Randers signed Wilfried Bony and Emmanuel Adebayor during the transfer window and it was Adebayor who scored against us but fortunately we rattled in 3 goals ourselves and also had one disallowed. It was important that we got back to winning ways.

--

fck.png

Lineup - Ahamada, Dohr Thychosen, Nagalo (Woledzi), Jensen-Abbew, Svensson (Antwi), Christensen, Kofod, Kayky (Sadiq), Francis (Chukwuani), Schjelderup (Diomande), Arezo*

A huge victory!!! Kobenhavn came into this match 5pts clear of us but we dug in to get the victory here thanks to a double from Arezo. Luck was on our side though as they had a man sent-off and we scored a late winner.

--

SUMMARY

We only had 3 games this month and 2 of them were against arguably our 2 toughest opponents in the league. FC Midtjylland gave us a hiding but despite that we still end the month 5pts clear of them even though they inflicted our first defeat of the season. We did bounce back however as we beat Randers and then got a great win against Kobenhavn which sees us end the month in 2nd place, just 2pts behind Kobenhavn and we also have a game in hand!

Kayky has been pretty **** in his first 2 games for the club but we arent paying anything towards his loan fee so that isnt so bad.

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
MATIAS AREZO
MA.png

--

SUPERLIGA
SEP.png

1637401104363.png

OCTOBER

silkeborg.png

Lineup
- Ahamada, Dohr Thychosen, Nagalo, Jensen-Abbew, Svensson, Christensen (Chukwuani), Kofod*, Kayky (Sadiq), Francis (Diomande), Schjelderup, Arezo

A good away victory. Magnus Kofod was the star of the show as he scored 2 great goals from outside the area. After the game we were awarded £1.32m for our league position which was a nice surprise and slightly mind boggling!

--

fcm.png

Lineup - Ahamada, Dohr Thychosen, Nagalo, Jensen-Abbew, Svensson (Antwi), Christensen, Kofod, Kayky, Francis, Schjelderup, Arezo*

Unbelievable!!!! We destroyed FC Midtjylland here as we smashed 6 goals past them to gain revenge over our defeat to them earlier in the season. Matias Arezo scored twice and assisted another 2 while Abu Francis scored his first goals of the season.

--

vejle.png

Lineup - Ahamada, Dohr Thychosen, Nagalo*, Jensen-Abbew, Svensson, Christensen, Kofod, Kayky (Sadiq), Francis, Schjelderup, Arezo

We make it 5 wins in a row with this result. Francis slotted home the opener and Kofod scored in stoppage time to continue his great recent scoring form.

--

aab.png

Lineup - Ahamada, Dohr Thychosen*, Nagalo, Jensen-Abbew, Svensson (Antwi), Christensen, Kofod (Chukwuani), Kayky, Francis, Schjelderup (Diomande), Arezo (Adingra)

Mads Dohr Thychosen scored the only goal of the game and my right back now has 3 goals this season which is some effort.

--

SUMMARY

A perfect month! We kicked the month off with a fine 4-1 away victory over Silkeborg but then we really stepped up a few gears as we demolished FC Midtjylland 6-0 to gain revenge for our only defeat of the season. We also won our next 2 games which sees us end the month 3pts clear at the top of the table with a game in hand.

Our victory over FC Midtjylland will probably be the standout result of the season as everyone - even my RW (whoever plays there plays poorly it seems) - had a good game and we were rewarded with the goals. Some of my players really played well this month with Kofod, Arezo, Francis and Dohr Thychorsen really impressing.

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
MAGNUS KOFOD
kofod.png

--

SUPERLIGA
OCT.png

1637417499468.png

NOVEMBER

viborg.png

Lineup - Ahamada, Lykkegaard, Nagalo, Jensen-Abbew (Woledzi), Svensson, Christensen, Kofod, Kayky*, Francis, Schjelderup (Diomande), Arezo (Adingra)

Kayky finally put in a top notch performance here as he assisted the first goal for Kofod and scored the 2nd goal to seal all 3pts.

--

DBU Pokalen 3rd Round
tarnby.png

Lineup
- Ahamada, Lykkegaard, Woledzi, Jensen-Abbew, Antwi, Walta, Chukwuani, Amon (Villadsen), Diomande*, Bredahl (Antman), Adingra

We entered the domestic cup competition here and were pitted against a non league side in the shape of AB Tarnby so I put out a reserve side. We were shocked into life in the 3rd minute when we fell behind but responded by scoring 4 goals and also had one disallowed.

--

5-0.png

Lineup - Ahamada, Dohr Thychosen, Nagalo, Jensen-Abbew, Svensson, Christensen, Kofod, Kayky, Francis, Schjelderup*, Adingra (Coulibaly)

Despite suffering a blow before kick-off with the news that Matias Arezo would be out for a month we went out and thumped Silkeborg 5-0. My LB, Svensson, scored twice, Schjelderup scored 1 but assisted 2 and the goal of the game was from Christensen as he rifled in a shot from 30 yards.

This result confirms our spot in the Championship group when the league splits after 22 games.

--

ob.png

Lineup - Ahamada, Dohr Thychosen, Nagalo, Jensen-Abbew, Svensson, Christensen (Chukwuani), Kofod, Kayky (Sadiq), Francis, Schjelderup*, Adingra

9 is the magic number! Not only is it 9 wins in a row now but we have also kept 6 clean sheets in a row and we are now 9pts clear at the top of the table!

--

SUMMARY

We win all of our games again this month as we surge clear at the top of the table by 9pts. We won comfortably in the league in all 3 games despite having Arezo injured and the highlight was the 5-0 victory against Silkeborg. We also progressed in the cup as we beat AB Tarnby so all is looking good.

To be in our position is obviously a great achievement but to be storming the league with a bunch of teenagers with a couple of over 20s is really something special.

Off the field the board have agreed to improve the training and youth facilities as well as improving the youth recruitment so that bodes well for the future.

We now go into the winter break which lasts 2 whole months!!!!!

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
ANDREAS SCHJELDERUP
schjelderup.png

--

SUPERLIGA
nov.png

1637482771741.png

DECEMBER/JANUARY

DBU Pokalen 4th Round

agf.png

Lineup - Ahamada, Dohr Thychosen, Nagalo, Jensen-Abbew, Svensson, Christensen, Kofod, Kayky (Sadiq), Francis, Schjelderup*, Adingra (Arezo)

I thought we had a 2 month break but this fixture occurred in mid December. Anywho we progressed in the cup with a comfortable away victory. Schjelderup has been on a great run of form recently and he continued that here with a goal, an assist and the MOM award.

--

Not much to say with our 2 month break but we did sell one player, Jonathan Amon, to Vancouver for £500,000 as he was threatening to run down his contract. There were a few clubs circling round our players however as Lille bid £4.8m for Schjelderup, Inter bid £1m for Nagalo and Borussia Dortmund bid £2m for Francis. I have managed to keep hold of them but Nagalo is certainly not happy at being forced to stay.​

1637499168771.png

FEBRUARY

DBU Pokalen Quarter-Final 1st Leg
brondby.png

Lineup
- Ahamada, Dohr Thychosen, Nagalo, Jensen-Abbew, Svensson, Christensen (Kofod), Chukwuani, Kayky (Sadiq*), Francis (Coulibaly), Schjelderup (Diomande), Adingra

This was an even game in which we lost out but I am more disappointed with our performance as I have set higher standards than what was shown here. At least we have the 2nd leg to make amends hopefully.

--

1-1.png

Lineup - Ahamada, Dohr Thychosen, Nagalo, Jensen-Abbew, Svensson, Christensen, Kofod (Chukwuani), Kayky (Sadiq), Francis (Diomande), Schjelderup*, Adingra (Arezo)

**** sake! Brondby certainly seem to know how to play us as this draw means we have failed to beat them in 3 attempts this season. We took the lead when Schjelderup bent in a shot from 20 yards but we allowed them to level late on which ends our 9 game winning streak.

--

randers.png

Lineup - Ahamada, Dohr Thychosen*, Nagalo, Jensen-Abbew, Svensson, Chukwuani, Kofod, Kayky, Francis (Antman), Bredahl (Diomande), Arezo (Adingra)

We get back to winning ways here thanks to a headed goal from Kayky. Adingra had a goal disallowed in the last minute which was a shame.

--

SUMMARY

We return after the winter break and we have been far from convincing in truth. We opened up with a defeat to Brondby in the 1st leg of the cup quarter-finals and then conceded a late goal to draw against them in the league to end our 9 game win streak in the league. We went on to defeat Randers 1-0 but again we werent at our best so there is much to work on as we head into the last few months of the season.

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
JONAS JENSEN-ABBEW
abbew.png

--

SUPERLIGA
superliga.png

1637502544550.png

MY TACTICS

I have had several messages asking about my tactics and I meant to do them at the start of the story but I completely forgot so I apologise to the people whom I said I would do that but I didnt.

Anyway my tactics are ever the same. 4-2-3-1

tactic.png

I always play players in their favourite roles so it is always versatile however I prefer to have 2 ball playing centre backs and a striker in the advanced forward role.

posession.png

posession.png

posession.png

There you have it!​

1637502949101.png

MARCH

1-0.png

Lineup
- Ahamada, Dohr Thychosen*, Nagalo, Jensen-Abbew, Svensson (Arrey-Mbi), Christensen, Kofod, Kayky (Sadiq), Francis (Diomande), Schjelderup (Adingra), Arezo

Mads Dohr Thychosen scored a screamer here as he rifled a shot into the top corner from 25 yards and that was the difference here. A poor performance but we claim all 3pts and finally welcomed back Bright Arrey-Mbi from injury so that was good.

--

DBU Pokalen Quarter-Final 2nd Leg
2nd lef.png

Lineup
- Ahamada, Dohr Thychosen, Nagalo, Jensen-Abbew (Arrey-Mbi), Svensson, Chukwuani (Coulibaly), Kofod*, Kayky, Francis (Diomande), Schjelderup, Arezo (Adingra)

We crash out of the cup here and I am not happy. We battered Brondby and managed to beat them for the first time this season however we conceded 2 goals in 5min and that cost us dearly. We managed to battle back to win the match but we get eliminated on away goals.

--

win.png

Lineup - Ahamada, Dohr Thychosen, Nagalo, Jensen-Abbew, Antwi (Arrey-Mbi), Christensen, Kofod (Chukwuani), Kayky, Francis, Schjelderup*, Arezo

Now thats much more like it! We were superb here and rattled in 5 goals. Schjelderup was unplayable as he scored 2 and assisted 2 as SonderjyskE couldnt handle him. A terrific performance.

--

kobenhavn.png

Lineup - Ahamada, Dohr Thychosen (Antwi), Nagalo (Jensen-Abbew), Arrey-Mbi, Svensson, Christensen, Kofod (Chukwuani), Kayky (Sadiq), Francis, Schjelderup, Arezo (Adingra)

Pathetic. We defended shockingly here and were made to pay as despite having the best of the play we conceded 3 goals to send us to our 2nd league defeat of the season and cut our lead down to 6pts. This was our last match before the league splits and we suffered a huge blow when Kofod went off injured and he will be out for the rest of the season.

--

SUMMARY

March was not a good month on the pitch as despite beating Brondby 3-2 we were knocked out of the cup and we were also well beaten by FC Kobenhavn in the league as they clawed 3pts into our lead at the top of the table. We did win our other 2 matches but overall I am disappointed with how we played.

Off the field the youth intake was decent enough with one player catching the eye and in the ratings of the worlds 50 top young players we have 2 on the list as Schjelderup is ranked 6th and Arezo (who has struggled recently) being ranked 50th. The board also agreed to improve the training facilities so while it takes nearly £5m out of our budget it builds the club up further which is more important.

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
MADS DOHR THYCHOSEN
mdt.png

--

SUPERLIGA
mar.png

1637612519066.png

APRIL

sonder.png

Lineup - Ahamada, Dohr Thychosen*, Nagalo, Arrey-Mbi (Jensen-Abbew), Svensson, Christensen, Chukwuani, Kayky, Francis (Walta), Schjelderup (Adingra), Arezo

This was a fan day at the club and we knocked it out of the park with this win in our first game of the Championship group after the split. Kayky scored twice but so did Mads Dohr Thychosen and his 2 goals both came from outside of the area which was pretty special.

--

fck.png

Lineup - Ahamada, Dohr Thychosen, Nagalo*, Arrey-Mbi (Jensen-Abbew), Svensson, Christensen, Chukwuani (Diomande), Kayky (Sadiq), Francis (Antwi), Schjelderup (Adingra), Arezo

This is a massive victory which surely all but secures the league title for us as we move 9pts clear with 8 games to play. Matias Arezo got the only goal of the game and even though Dohr Thychosen got sent-off we managed to hold on to win all 3pts.

--

brondby.png

Lineup - Ahamada, Nagalo*, Jensen-Abbew, Arrey-Mbi (Antwi), Svensson (Mesik), Christensen, Chukwuani, Kayky, Francis (Walta), Schjelderup (Adingra), Arezo

This was our 5th meeting with Brondby this season and our draw means we have just won 1 match against them so far so they are certainly our bogey team and we have another game against them coming up next month!

--

fcm.png

Lineup - Ahamada, Dohr Thychosen, Nagalo, Arrey-Mbi, Svensson, Christensen, Chukwuani*, Kayky (Sadiq), Francis, Schjelderup (Adingra), Arezo

Excellent. We were absolutely superb here and fully deserved our 3 goal winning margin. Francis put us in front but then Arezo took over with 2 goals as we sealed a dominating victory.

--

agf.png

Lineup - Ahamada, Dohr Thychosen, Nagalo, Arrey-Mbi, Svensson (Antwi), Christensen, Chukwuani (Walta), Kayky (Sadiq), Francis, Schjelderup, Arezo*

Matias Arezo was sensational here as he scored all 4 goals for us in a tremendous individual performance which secures a place in the Champions League for us next season.

--

SUMMARY

We are so close to securing the clubs 2nd ever league title. We head into the final month of the season 7pts clear with just 5 games to play but crucially we have 3 home games in that spell. We won 4 out of 5 games this month and the 1 game we didnt win came against Brondby - our bogey team - as they salvaged a draw against us. We did bang in a few goals though with 4 going in against SonderjyskE and AGF and 3 going in against FC Midtjylland.

Matias Arezo had a great month as he scored 7 goals including 4 past AGF. I have offered him a new contract which increases his release clause fee but it still isnt a huge amount and some clubs are already circling around him which is a big worry.

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
MATIAS AREZO
arezo.png

--

SUPERLIGA
apr.png

1637694183364.png

MAY

3-0.png

Lineup
- Ahamada, Dohr Thychosen, Nagalo, Arrey-Mbi, Svensson*, Christensen, Chukwuani, Sadiq, Francis, Schjelderup (Diomande), Arezo (Adingra)

We take another step closer to the title with this win. Dohr Thychosen scored again which takes him up to 9 for the season which is quite incredible for a RB!!!

--

1-1.png

Lineup - Ahamada, Dohr Thychosen*, Nagalo, Arrey-Mbi, Svensson, Christensen, Chukwuani, Sadiq, Francis (Walta), Schjelderup (Diomande), Arezo (Adingra)

We went into this game knowing if we won the match the title would be ours. Sadiq headed us in front but we gave away a penalty which they converted and we couldnt find the winner.

--

5-0.png

Lineup - Gulstorff, Dohr Thychosen*, Nagalo, Arrey-Mbi, Svensson, Diomande (Coulibaly), Chukwuani, Sadiq (Villadsen), Francis, Schjelderup, Arezo

CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!

What a way to celebrate as we thrash our bogey team Brondby 5-0 to clinch the title. We blew them away in the 1st half as we smashed in 4 goals and had 1 disallowed and Arrey-Mbi netted his 1st goal for the club in the 2nd half. A truly memorable match. Unfortunately Ahamada missed the game through injury so Gulstorff was in goal for his debut and Christensen missed the match through suspension.

--

2-0.png

Lineup - Gulstorff, Dohr Thychosen, Nagalo (Jensen-Abbew), Arrey-Mbi*, Svensson, Christensen, Chukwuani, Sadiq, Francis (Walta), Schjelderup, Arezo

There was no hangover after our party celebrations of winning the title as we beat FC Midtjylland 2-0 thanks to a double from Matias Arezo who was also celebrating signing his new contract.

--

2-3.png

Lineup - Ahamada, Dohr Thychosen, Nagalo, Arrey-Mbi, Svensson (Antwi), Christensen (Diomande), Chukwuani, Sadiq, Francis, Schjelderup, Arezo

The hangover happened here it seems as we went 3-1 down in the first half hour and although we pulled a goal back before the break we couldnt muster an equaliser.

--

SUMMARY

Our season ended with us claiming the Superliga title and we did it in fine style by thrashing Brondby 5-0 in a special day for the supporters. We ended up sealing the title by 8pts and the only disappointment was losing on the last day of the season away to AGF. Not much to say other than that we are the Superliga champions!!!!!!!!!

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
MADS DOHR THYCHOSEN
MDT.png

--

SUPERLIGA
may.png

Great first season mate, looking forward to seeing you try and keep hold of some of those players!!

1637701757738.png

SEASON REVIEW

Our first season is done and it was a very successful one as we won the clubs 2nd ever title and we won it at a canter tbh as we won it by 8pts and only lost a couple of games. For such a young squad, full of teenagers, to win the title is some achievement and I only hope that we can repeat the achievement next term!

We won 9 games in a row in the league and 12 out of 13 which really propelled us to the title as when there is only 32 league games that is a fair chunk of the season. FC Kobenhavn tried to keep up with us but we were usually 7-9pts clear at all times.

Unfortunately we didnt do so well in the cup as Brondby knocked us out on away goals in the quarter-finals which was a big disappointment.

Player wise most of my first XI did very well as you would expect but the RW position did cause me problems. With so many young players it is fun to see them develop but keeping hold of them may be a problem!

--

SUPERLIGA
champ.png

--
rel.png

--

SQUAD

squad.png
squad2.png

My Player of the Season - Mads Dhor Thychosen
My Young Player of the Season - Matias Arezo
Must Improve - Ibrahim Sadiq
Donkey of the Season - Ivan Mesik

--

SUMMER PLANS

Quite simple - keep all my players! With having such a young squad there is very little movement I would like to happen as all my backups are prospects so there is no need to buy for buyings sake. Whether I will get Kayky back on loan is up for debate so the RW slot definitely needs looking at but I am happy with the rest of my starting XI.

I only have around £4m to spend anyway!​