FC Shakhtar Donetsk guide to succeed by pokerjoker_num10

Hey great guide mate, though isnt signing Hulk unrealistic?

Just started a game with Shakhtar so i'll be using his a lot.
Thanks for posting this!

I didn't pointed that out to show you that you made a mistake,just as a fact.I really liked the guide,i am a fan of Mircea Lucescu...

I didn't pointed that out to show you that you made a mistake,just as a fact.I really liked the guide,i am a fan of Mircea Lucescu...

ok thanks for pointing it out just seemed that you was being a **** about it thats all

Mircea Lucescu after a couple of season he becomes a world class coach one i lke on the game .

Last edited:
I wasn't able to sign him. He din't want to come to the club. Signed Neymar instead. Do Douglas Costa, Alex Teixeira, Willian and kryvtsov get any better?

they can get better but costa all ways wants out on my saves Alex Teixeira can become world class and be sold for millions if trained up right

Just started a game on 11.3 update ... The first team has so many players. There are around 12 strikers (ST) in my first squad!!! do i sell some of them or shove them in the reserves which is Shakhtar-3 or Shakhtar u-18

I wasn't able to sign him. He din't want to come to the club. Signed Neymar instead. Do Douglas Costa, Alex Teixeira, Willian and kryvtsov get any better?

Douglas Costa, Alex Teixeira, Willian and kryvtsov yes mate around 4th season in the game they can inprove there stats i tihnk on my save they inproves all areas 4 more attributes