FC United Of Manchester (BAP) story thread

5 assists from CB... hoofball ftw!

oh the febuary update will show fixtures aswell. won't do the players stuff again until march though!

Next time, you can show a screenshot of squad selection. Customise it so it shows assists as well, and it'll make your task easier.

omg just noticed danny newton and frederic betillsson moved on in the original tranfer window, that isn't shown it the update will do a little mention of them two in 5 minutes

yay ive got the most appearances in the team and have got a good average :)

5 assists from CB... hoofball ftw!

Next time, you can show a screenshot of squad selection. Customise it so it shows assists as well, and it'll make your task easier.
i'll do that on next one, i only didn't because the site was down due to maintenece so i thoguht it would be quicker to do that than wait for the website to be back up!

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

Broken Toe :(
don't want to be a grass, but James Beadle broke it in training ;)

FEB 2011
14 Players have left Fc United! 12 who we are concerned about ( 1 was a randomer we signed and one is the extra ryan stubbs)
heres the roundup of them:
View attachment 192828
How will FC cope after this mass clearout by fergie? we have some decent new signings, some of which are just loan deals. The careers of those who have moved on will still be followed move by move. We now have a small squad for the remainder of the season so i expect fergie will bring more people in on loan.

League table
View attachment 192829
As you can see, our gap at the top has remained the same throughout january, however this is due to the other teams poor form, we have lost at stevanage and against northampton at home.

FA CUP
View attachment 192830
We were unlucky at blackpool and the team played well. we did well to get to the 4th round

Next update will be april the 1st as i have decided march will be fairly pointless and i feel april is a more appropriate time. will be up at around midday tommorrow!

Why, oh why did I go to Liverpool. I'm an Everton fan FFS!

i'll do that on next one, i only didn't because the site was down due to maintenece so i thoguht it would be quicker to do that than wait for the website to be back up!

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

don't want to be a grass, but James Beadle broke it in training ;)

GRASS!!
Sorry, must have been rivalling me ;)

Not a bad start to my career, and now at Chelsea. Fingers crossed I do well.

Should have put an emargo on for first couple of seasons, to keep us here ;)

Keep up the good work.

Wanted by premier league clubs! Don't worry that im still young, doesn't matter that much. Just means i will probably retire last!

next update scheduled for 1PM but you know what i'm like with my deadlines lol will do it before 5 definiteley though!

Mark, would it be possible for a player screenshots at the end of the season, would be good to see how we improve.

Mark, would it be possible for a player screenshots at the end of the season, would be good to see how we improve.
if you mean player attributed i can't do it as my manager character has nothing to do with the club and is unemployed, if you didn't mean player attributes tell me!

**** only 7 apps, but 4 goals and 1 assist not bad.
hopefully get a good run of games soon ..

I did mean that yeah. Thought you created yourself as SAF and managed the side aha.

Edit: Just read what you said and realised I answered wrong.

You know how you posted a screenshotin the OP. That type, I can see how I have progressed that way :)

Sorry for any confusion.

Last edited:
APRIL 2011-
League 2
View attachment 192856
So were still top of the league, by 9 points but we've not preformed well in the league since febuary as seen in the 'last 5 games league' below
View attachment 192857
We have 7 tough fixtures left the most noticable being an away trip to in form gillingham on the last day
View attachment 192858

So here's the squad information which shows, ave rating, goals and assists for those players still with the club:
View attachment 192859
Though he is a first team regular, Mike O'donnell is still listed in the under 18's. A sign of fergie's old age? here's his stats:
View attachment 192860

THOSE THAT HAVE MOVED ON
Here are the career stats screenshots for those who are no longer with the club, 'non competitive apps' are reserve team appearences

View attachment 192862View attachment 192861View attachment 192867View attachment 192870
View attachment 192863View attachment 192866View attachment 192868View attachment 192871
View attachment 192864View attachment 192865View attachment 192869
INTERNATIONAL CAPS
Juan Mereno has 2 youth caps for Uruguay
Ronan Pike-Burke has 2 youth caps for Scotland
Finn Ellard has 1 youth cap for the Republic of Ireland
Alejandro Perna has 9 youth caps for Argentina!

Next update will be August just before the new season which will show the end of this season aswell as summer transfers

any requested screenshots? i will upload any requested screenshots that are of some relevance if you ask on here!

I did mean that yeah. Thought you created yourself as SAF and managed the side aha.

Edit: Just read what you said and realised I answered wrong.

You know how you posted a screenshotin the OP. That type, I can see how I have progressed that way :)

Sorry for any confusion.
yeh thats what i meant, to get those screenshots i started a game and put myself manager so i could see your attributes, then quit the game only to start another game unemployed with SAF as manager. If i started another game i could only see the same player attributes so i think its impossible but i'm not 100% sure, if anyone knows a way to get the player attributes when unemployed tell me!

yeh thats what i meant, to get those screenshots i started a game and put myself manager so i could see your attributes, then quit the game only to start another game unemployed with SAF as manager. If i started another game i could only see the same player attributes so i think its impossible but i'm not 100% sure, if anyone knows a way to get the player attributes when unemployed tell me!

I mean just click on my player, and then post a screenshot.
For instance, when you go to scout a player, you click on his name to see his attributes. I mean in that kind of way. I dont mean see attribute changes when you manage a player.
If not dont worry about it. :)