FC United Of Manchester (BAP) story thread

i don't have a clue! driving me mad, originally they were all blank. as soon as the ones that were blank appear i'll post them!

or maybe u need to a club manager. and like u scout those players and the attribute will show.

any questions or screenshot requests?

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

i have just noticed, another congratulations to James Beadle is in order after his 1 substitute appearence in the champs league has earned him a winners medal!
the first major trophy one of our players has won!

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

i think you should try and get me back on loan?
i'm not the manager, i have no control.
you're doing well at pompey anyway you should be a regular next year!

Can you get a screenshot of my attributes, if possible?

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

BTW, not only do I join Liverpool, but my beloved toffees are runers-up in the league by 2 points. Why, oh why did the AI send me to ****** Liverpool!

WOO! Youngest league 2 player & goalscorer! :)

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

i don't have a clue! driving me mad, originally they were all blank. as soon as the ones that were blank appear i'll post them!
At the start of the game you have an option to choose player atribute masking or not and i think you must have left it ticked

any questions or screenshot requests?

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

i have just noticed, another congratulations to James Beadle is in order after his 1 substitute appearence in the champs league has earned him a winners medal!
the first major trophy one of our players has won!

Can I get a screenshot of my attribute screen mate, if you can. :)

A winners medal already ;) Aha go me :D

next update will be this evening i've got training now

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

injured hope its not for long
it was a broken ankle, but your back for the start of next season!

looks like its going well, league 1 here we come!!! hopefully fergie can bring in some decent players to go up again

Can i see my attributes please ? Finn Ellard.
sorry mate, yours are one of the ones tha don't show, will post them if they do show up

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

update due for 20.00

Really sorry guys, i'm quite busy tonight so can't do an update, promise i will do 2 tommorrow though

Cheers mate. Made progress in almost all attributes. Cheers mate.