Fc villa real are born!!!!!!!!!

WHERE WILL VILLA REAL BE IN 5 SEASONS???

• PREMIER LEAGUE TITLE CHALLENGERS???

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • ESTABLISHED MIDTABLE PREMIER LEAGUE CLUB???

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • NEWLY PROMOTED TO PREMIER LEAGUE????

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • TOP END CHAMPIONSHIP CLUB

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • CHAMPIONSHIP STRUGGLERS????

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • MAKING LITTLE HEADWAY????

Votes: 6 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
breaking news. . . . .

fc villa real sign england under 21 star joe mattock for fee of £1.5m
mattock was signed from relegated liecester city

breaking news. . . . .

fc villa real have completed the signing of holland under 21 midfielder rodney sneijder, sneijder has been bought in from dutch champions ajax for a fee off £1m over 24 months

Breaking news. . . . .

Fc villa real sign radja nainggolan from sampdoria, he signed a four year deal and villa real paid £1.7 over 24 months for the belgian 21 yr old dm/amrlc

Breaking news. . . . .
Fc villa real have completed the season long loan signing of manchester united striker federico macheda

Breaking news. . . .

Fc villa real have announced the massive coup, signing velez forward jonathan cristaldo for £3.7m

How is it even a challenge? Godlike players for such a low division, huge stadium income.. But nice updates and kit designs mate :) keep it up

askep!!!

who excactly are my god like players??????
they are all kids!!!
delfouneso, bannan, albrighton, acosta, stanislas, heaton not really world beaters!!!

i have signed RODNEY sneijder, not wesley!!

cristaldo is a good signing but am i not defeating the object of the game by not signing a better quality of player in the hope of managing them into the premier league at some point!!!

as for mattock leicester got relegated and he was playing in the same division as me this year!!!

finally if you dont want to read the thread then dont!! but dont leave annoying, critically unfounded posts as this game took a lot of time and effort to put together and i am enjoying sharing that with the regular readers and am enjoying reading there's, your negativity is wholly unwelcome

great stuff on getting promoted mate how do u do that badge cos i want to do one for my harchester save??

cheers oaksy!!

there are people on here that can do it, however i unfortunatly am not one!! i can do you kits!! the guy who did mine is glen.mac, i will ask him to do it for you!!, have you tried serching for the harchester united one from dream team

lad thats class work with the team, Im defo going to do this with me local team when FM10 comes out!! Good Luck with it

How do you do the kits by the way??

yh i got a badge pic but just dont know how to get it on the game

attachment.php

m8 this is great well done keep it up btw wat league do i have to load up to get nicolas millan and is he any good thanks

top stuff!!! how do i get these on to my game

right ok, that i can do !!! you need to down load fm xml of fm base that will write your config file!!! once you have done that leave me a post and i will talk you thru it!!!

m8 this is great well done keep it up btw wat league do i have to load up to get nicolas millan and is he any good thanks
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

i got millian on game as i have a large data base but im sure he is in argie or mexican league definately south american!! and i dunno if he is any good he failed to get work permit :(

aaa stop hate wen u get no wrk permit sanyway great thread keep it up

ok thanks ryan i will do it l8r wen i come back on thanks a lot