Fc villa real are born!!!!!!!!!

WHERE WILL VILLA REAL BE IN 5 SEASONS???

• PREMIER LEAGUE TITLE CHALLENGERS???

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • ESTABLISHED MIDTABLE PREMIER LEAGUE CLUB???

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • NEWLY PROMOTED TO PREMIER LEAGUE????

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • TOP END CHAMPIONSHIP CLUB

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • CHAMPIONSHIP STRUGGLERS????

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • MAKING LITTLE HEADWAY????

Votes: 6 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
breaking news. . . .

fc villa real have captured young defensive midfielder lukman haruna, from monaco for £1.6m, he was joined by gary taylor-fletcher and same hewson on free transfers

WTF?! I didn't knew thay you could make a team! That is what you've done, right?
BTW very good team. Congratulations.

breaking news . . . .

ryan hobbs has snapped up young greek centre back kyriakos papadopoulos for £900k

breaking news. . . . .

fc villa real sign sampdoria goalkeeper vicenzo fiorillo for a fee of £1.6m
and have agreed a fee with southampton for midfielder morgan schneiderlin of £3.7m

hiya ryan i am back is there any chance you can tell me where to download that fm xml from cos i cant find it on fm xml?

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

ive downloaded that now m8 how do i get the badge on to my game???

league one season starts!!!!!!!!!

gk-fiorillo
rb-opare
lb-mattock
cb-papadopoulos
cb-spence
dm-haruna
mc-bannan/sneijder
aml-escudero
amr-acosta
fc-cristaldo
fc-delfouneso

fc villa real 1-0 swindon
in a close fought game a delfouneso header gave real there opening win of the league one season

reading 3-1 fc villa real
a shane long hattrick gave the royals a passage to the second round, macheda's first goal for villa real was the only reply

mk dons 0-1 fc villa real
another 1 nil victory, another delfouneso header, 100% record for villa real so far, tougher days ahead with leeds, charlton, southampton and forest in this league!!

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Oakesy you got hamachi

fc villa real 2-0 rotherham
goals from delfouneso (88) and escudero(94) gave a dramatic late win to villa real, so far so good for villa real

No just would have been easier!! Right open your image in paint, go to save as . You will see in second drop down box, something like save type. Save image as .png
make a new folder in your graphics folder called 'harchester' and save your image of badge in there as a png
then open fm xml
click on club logos
browse to your harchester file
click go!
It will come up with your file and say add/do not add
in the white box put ur clubs unique id (if you dont know it go into prefferances in game and tick box show unique id ) once thats in there click add and your all done then go back into preffs and back into game and it should be there

yh but all it says when i open fm xml is that it is the setup of it!!!

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

it didnt work m8

askep!!!

who excactly are my god like players??????
they are all kids!!!
delfouneso, bannan, albrighton, acosta, stanislas, heaton not really world beaters!!!

i have signed RODNEY sneijder, not wesley!!

cristaldo is a good signing but am i not defeating the object of the game by not signing a better quality of player in the hope of managing them into the premier league at some point!!!

as for mattock leicester got relegated and he was playing in the same division as me this year!!!

finally if you dont want to read the thread then dont!! but dont leave annoying, critically unfounded posts as this game took a lot of time and effort to put together and i am enjoying sharing that with the regular readers and am enjoying reading there's, your negativity is wholly unwelcome

What's with all this hostility? I'm enjoying the thread, not bashing you in any way. Doesn't matter if they're kids, they've vast amounts of potential and current ability. Just saying it's very unlikely you would be able to get those kind of players otherwise.

Well obviously Rodney Sneijder, even masson wouldn't get Wesley to a League One club.

£3.7m is an insane amount of money for a League One club as I see it, but maybe you just manage your business a lot better than me :)

Easy mate, looking forward to more updates.

Everything's looking good ryan, did you get your kits into the game?

I'm loving your badge *wink wink*

did u creat the team,,,nd how did u creat the kits nd badges

yeah glen i did get the kits into the game, thank you for creating the badge,

i was just wondering as i am looking into doing something like this but how would i go about making a new team and shirts and badges etc.

league one season 2nd update

brentford 0-3 villa real

walsall 1-2 villa real

villa real 3-2 charlton athletic

villa real 0-1 leeds united

villa real 4-0 shrewsbury

bristol rovers 1-2 villa real

villa real have been in good form so far in league one, winning 8 games and loosing just one, delfouneso has 4 goals in 7 games, and macheda has 4 in 8, but the real star so far has been new colombian striker marco perez, after starting the season 4th in the pecking order behind the free scoring delfouneso, new big money signing cristaldo, and macheda. He took his opportunity when delfouneso was out for 3 weeks, and a long term injury to cristaldo. marco perez
has been lethal, but rather than the preditory type of goals 'the fonz' chips in with, perez has been the arcitecht of the type of sublime finishes reminicent of faustino asprilla for newcastle in the mid to late nintees, his goals have fired fc villa real to the top of league one after nine games, he will a real snip if he continues in this vein of form

league one update part 3

northampton 0-2 villa real - perez 2 - jpt

gillingham 1-1 villa real - perez

villa real 1-0 scunthorpe - bannan

brighton 2-0 villa real

villa real 2-0 leyton orient - macheda 2

villa real 4-2 southend - macheda,mattock,trecarichi,perez

villa real 4-1 leyton orient - perez 3,delfouneso-jpt

villa real 4-1 kidderminster - perez 2,papadopoulos 2 - FA CUP 1ST ROUND

oldham athletic 2-3 villa real - delfouneso 2,trecarichi

villa real 3-1 hartlepool - delfouneso,leijer,perez

VILLA REAL 6-1 MORECAMBE - BANNAN 3,PEREZ,TAYLOR-FLETCHER,PAPADOPOULOS - FA CUP 2

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

millwall 1-1 villa real - sneijder

port vale 2-1 villa real - delfouneso

Last edited: