Resource icon

Fearless & Strikerless 4123 (FM23)

Which tactic u use this season?Can u share it?
1st season
2ns season

Last edited:
testing a crazy little variation of v2 where i've changed the CM's to IWB's. i'm calling them defensive inside forwards 😂

1669646259814.png

1669646197736.png

Can U pm me the tactic
So i can try 1 season?

that one didnt prove to be consistent. this is what im currently testing. still early days though, however i can share if you wanna test too

1669652558732.png

but bear in mind that is by no means proven and i'll probaby conitnue to tweak it as i go

the front 3 for me are the most stable part of the tactic, they score for fun. the hard part has been to find stability behind them, being able to hold quality possession and not getting caught out with those really annoying long balls over the top while still playing the very attacking mentality which does so well going forward

this is what im currently trying

1669735363555.png

i tryed this tactic and is not as good as the original one the first page tactic

i tryed this tactic and is not as good as the original one the first page tactic

yeah the one i posted above for you to download didnt perform as well in the long run, that's why i'm testing some other variations. havent found anything better than the original yet