Resource icon

Fearless & Strikerless 4123 (FM23)

Any update the new patch is out

yeah, cazzius tells me that his original is working better on this patch than the previous one, so i'm gonna do some testing today and see what i can come up with

just read the patch notes too and it seems they addressed a lot of the defensive issues so it looks promissing

how has v2 worked for you in the new patch by the way? i havent played yet

Last edited:
Great to see this again for FM23! New patch might be a perfect time to test - I haven't updated yet as I'm in the middle of a winning season 😂

Great to see this again for FM23! New patch might be a perfect time to test - I haven't updated yet as I'm in the middle of a winning season 😂

When will there be a update. I am losing everything and many goals against :(

still trying out a lot of different variations. very attacking approach doesnt work as well as it did before the patch. as soon as i come up with something i'm happy with i'll share

this is what has worked best for me so far. it's a version Cazzius shared with me shortly after the patch was released, very similar to the FM22 version of the tactic. all i've done is change the DM to a RGA.

1670282196231.png

Attachments

• veez 4330 exp + reg.fmf
    45.7 KB · Views: 265
most fun i've had with a tactic in a long time, keep up the good work brother

thanks mate, appreciate the feedback!

did you use the latest one i uploaded?

yessir, loving the football and scoring loads with lots of possession, only issue I found is away in the UCL against the big teams, do you change anything in those games?

yessir, loving the football and scoring loads with lots of possession, only issue I found is away in the UCL against the big teams, do you change anything in those games?

yeah, same struggle here since the beginning too

i havent really experimented with changing the mentality but ive read on other threads that the game this year is really reliant on correct mentality for the correct context of the game, precisely to avoid plug and play tactics

considering the consistent underperformance in those games, i would have to agree. ive read about people using defensive and cautious mentalities to good effect, so maybe worth experimenting with

This is the version that i'm currently testing, with a few changes from the previous one i uploaded

1670675188514.png

Attachments

• F&S23 v3.fmf
    45.7 KB · Views: 81