Resource icon

Fearless & Strikerless 4123 (FM23)

i changed the passing from direct to short on the EG's, offers more stability overall in the long run

Early stages of me fiddling however this is the model I've come up with so far after tweaking.

1670888265966.png

I was expecting your tatics. I love them. In this case i've tried the last version. As you can see in defense i have some issues. My team suffers a lots of times at least one goal. In general the tatic is very good. Nothing new to me coming from you. Now i have a doubt. If i continue this save with this version or if i try a different version that you have shared. But overall......wonderful job

Attachments

• 2022-12-14 (1).png
    2022-12-14 (1).png
    343.9 KB · Views: 241
I think the version in post 46 was the best.
in v4 you have a lot of ball possession but you concede easy goals, but i keep testing

this is my last version

Attachments

• veez exp 4330 v2.fmf
    45.8 KB · Views: 85
Hi guys, apologies for not having been around lately, i have been travelling across europe by car. On a 16 hour ferry now so have been able to put some games in. I have developed a hybrid between this tactic and Nasko's 442 positive diamond that is working wonders for me. Pedro Gonçalves has been unstoppable playing as SS. I was hoping some of you could give it a go and provide some feedback please, thanks!

1671254584492.png

1671254559774.png

1671254762947.png

Attachments

• Nasko + Veez Positive Strikerless Diamond Wide v3.fmf
    44.1 KB · Views: 245
anyone care to share how the tactic performed for them?

anyone care to share how the tactic performed for them?

I have no screenshots but i think this is the best tactic so far.
I have lesser goals against and i create more chances.
Thanx in advance.

I have no screenshots but i think this is the best tactic so far.
I have lesser goals against and i create more chances.
Thanx in advance.

Awesome! That is exactly what i am experiencing too. Thanks for testing! I’m currently verifying if adding drible less to AM’s and marking FB’s will make them more effective as this always worked very well in my previous versions, however is something i didn’t add on this one

Awesome! That is exactly what i am experiencing too. Thanks for testing! I’m currently verifying if adding drible less to AM’s and marking FB’s will make them more effective as this always worked very well in my previous versions, however is something i didn’t add on this one

I will wait for you´re update. Keep up the good work.

What do you do about the yellows for the DW's? Feel like they and other players will get sent off a lot?

Good afternoon. Greats from Azores. I´m trying this tactic with Tottenham and i bought Pedro Gonçalves for the team. The first friendly games i won without difficulties but now on the real games for the Premier League it seems that the players do everithing wrong. For an example. first game against Newcastle 19 shots 6 on target. Draw 1-1. next game the same, third game the same thing. So i ask which tactic are you currently using and if you do any kind of tranning and OI´S. Thanks in advance.

Good afternoon. Greats from Azores. I´m trying this tactic with Tottenham and i bought Pedro Gonçalves for the team. The first friendly games i won without difficulties but now on the real games for the Premier League it seems that the players do everithing wrong. For an example. first game against Newcastle 19 shots 6 on target. Draw 1-1. next game the same, third game the same thing. So i ask which tactic are you currently using and if you do any kind of tranning and OI´S. Thanks in advance.
Im playng with arsenal and i see that this tactics with arsenal, Tottenham and others, they lack a lot of shots on target, and i experiment the best tactics around here for this, and tested with man city a liverpool and the tactics work wonderfull. this engine is a bit wierd!