Resource icon

Fearless & Strikerless 4123 2021-01-09

Attachments

• Liverpool_ Overview.png
    Liverpool_ Overview.png
    673.2 KB · Views: 300
won back to back promotions with Vitoria de Setubal and this is my first oficial game of the season against a premier league team 😁 i have a plethora of teenagers in this squad that i had to poach in other small teams and develop over these 3 years as i started with no money and a wage budget of 12k. However this is the most fun i've had in a long time!

vsc.PNG

Last edited:
won back to back promotions with Vitoria de Setubal and this is my first oficial game of the season against a premier league team 😁 i have a plethora of teenagers in this squad that i had to poach in other small teams and develop over these 3 years as i started with no money and a wage budget of 12k. However thisis the most fn i've had in a long time!

View attachment 547502
I am very glad that you still enjoy your tactics. Keep up the good work and keep us informed about your career, it will be very curious!

first year back in the premier division in Portugal after back to back promotions and secured an amazing second place and qualification to the champions league with a veryyyy young team and with a wage budget of only 67k- simply awesome!

pl.PNG

players.PNG

Miguel Fale playing SS was my top goalscorer and considered Golden Boy this year! Also have some great upcoming youth that are already playing an important role in the team

fale.PNG

diogo.PNG

suzano.PNG

Did you go on holiday for the season and could you show us your team's scorers and assist screen please?

As you see screen 23/03/2024 before champions league final. I rotate 3 versions v369, v369.1 and v999 mostly main tactic is v369. I dont use holiday btw
Mbappe is monster at SS role he finish season with 61 goals

1.jpg

Last edited:
Breaking the Arsenal Invincibles record of 2002 is very hard.

Only this tactic has realised it.

INVIN.PNG

Hello everyone,

Is the "fearless & strikerless 4123 v369.1" tactic we are talking about?
Any tweaks or original?

Sorry stupid question i think but have to ask.. i saw the thread and showed v666 v369 v369.1 but when i download it showed fearless and strikerless v3? Are they the same?

Sorry stupid question i think but have to ask.. i saw the thread and showed v666 v369 v369.1 but when i download it showed fearless and strikerless v3? Are they the same?

this is v369.1 with updated set pieces and also added tight marking

Attachments

• Fearless & Strikerless 4123 v370.fmf
    45.2 KB · Views: 200
latest result with v370 - first leg of CL first knock out round

barca.PNG