Resource icon

Fearless & Strikerless 4123 2021-01-09

v370

Attachments

• Leicester mod Man Utd_ Pressemedarbejders opsummering.png
    Leicester mod Man Utd_ Pressemedarbejders opsummering.png
    8.3 MB · Views: 485
Whats the latest version.... is it in the download ?. 4123 v370

Vitoria de Setubal are champions!!! :D Also won the Portuguese Cup, lost the league cup in the final on pens against Porto and had an amazing and unexpected run in the champions league, losing 6-5 on agg to Liverpool in the semi finals. My SS, a 19 year old from Sporting's youth team on loan who i've just managed to sign also scored 61 goals this season, with 26 assists, not too shabby!!

vfc.PNG

Chermiti.PNG

Anyone interested in helping me out with some testing on a new version? Changed passing, defensive width and overall closing down of the team. Think it's more stable defensively and also less prone to losing the ball in build up play - still early days though

I'll be happy to check

Cheers dude - please let me know how it works for you and if you find it to be an improvement on previous versions

Attachments

• Fearless & Strikerless 4123 vTest1.fmf
    45.2 KB · Views: 220
when I tested the last new one which was called something with 370. I found out that you lock in a lot of goals especially because your defense was run over.

when I tested the last new one which was called something with 370. I found out that you lock in a lot of goals especially because your defense was run over.

yeah, was getting a little of that too, so decided to change a few things and see where it takes me

yeah, was getting a little of that too, so decided to change a few things and see where it takes me
if so I would like to help test the latest one you have just posted

now i have played a couple of games well enough with liverpool but when i used 370 i closed goals into every game, now i have not closed goals in at all so something has been corrected

Grande VEEZ !!!
Seguo ed utilizzo la tua tattica da molti anni ormai !!!
Volevo chiederti, se possibile, di avere gli screenshot dei compiti dei vari ruoli per provare un riprodurlo su FM20, visto che il 21 non volevo acquistarlo
Grazie

Last edited:
wanted to try something different and thought id try and get Deportivo La Coruna back to the prem and a force just like the early 2000's. 1st season with v369(MK) and i won promotion!! going to be a big ask for back to back promotions straight up to La Liga but could be a fun journey

Attachments

• Coruña_ Fixtures.png
    Coruña_ Fixtures.png
    684.2 KB · Views: 298
  • Coruña_ Fixtures-2.png
    Coruña_ Fixtures-2.png
    701.6 KB · Views: 270
  • Coruña_ Overview.png
    Coruña_ Overview.png
    698.3 KB · Views: 262
  • José Lara_ Stats.png
    José Lara_ Stats.png
    523.5 KB · Views: 239
  • Spanish Second Division B_ Stages.png
    Spanish Second Division B_ Stages.png
    436.4 KB · Views: 134
  • Spanish Second Division B1_ Player Overview.png
    Spanish Second Division B1_ Player Overview.png
    665.6 KB · Views: 171
  • Spanish Second Division B1_ Stages.png
    Spanish Second Division B1_ Stages.png
    437.3 KB · Views: 175
  • Spanish Second Division B1_ Stages-2.png
    Spanish Second Division B1_ Stages-2.png
    426.9 KB · Views: 166
Has anybody using this noticed any change after the update?

Grande VEEZ !!!
Seguo ed utilizzo la tua tattica da molti anni ormai !!!
Volevo chiederti, se possibile, di avere gli screenshot dei compiti dei vari ruoli per provare un riprodurlo su FM20, visto che il 21 non volevo acquistarlo
Grazie

Grazie!! use this:
has screenshots to one of the variations of the tactic v999