Resource icon

Fearless & Strikerless 4123 2021-01-09

do we have some valid tweaks for holding onto a result towards the end of the game?

nothing entirely tested or validated, however very attacking in the end of games can punish you sometimes, i agree - although a lot of times you also score 2/3 goals right at the end if you keep pushing with it - you can experiment with other mentalities late in games, should work

Last edited:
i'm currently testing a 523 with volantes an a libero in the second half of my season with vitoria - managed some really intersting results in the CL! worth mentioning i have a very young and inexperienced squad that was in 3rd division 4 seasons ago with a wage budget of 12k. Will keep pushing on, hopefully it holds up

523.PNG

city1.PNG

city2.PNG

juve.PNG

Haven't been following this thread for a while but just now coming back to it. Is there a place or a post where i can see all of the different versions and tweaks of the tactic?

What tactic would you recommend to this cast? I'm a juventus match after 1 month there is

Attachments

• 20210415000131_1.jpg
    20210415000131_1.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 393
2nd season,V3 with bebemocni 5.1 for tough away games🔥

Attachments

• 6182AFA7-2A08-47A3-980C-6706019578E6.jpeg
    6182AFA7-2A08-47A3-980C-6706019578E6.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 575
This tactic has made the best result for me as a semi-underdog/middle team. Only sometimes it's not that stable at the back and games end like 3-3 or 4-4. If a tweaked version or a new version can stabilize it, I suppose it's one of the best ones around .

This tactic has made the best result for me as a semi-underdog/middle team. Only sometimes it's not that stable at the back and games end like 3-3 or 4-4. If a tweaked version or a new version can stabilize it, I suppose it's one of the best ones around .

i'm working on a version that seems to be more stable and better defensively, without compromising the attacking output too much - changed to a 433, changed some defensive settings and also changed from very attacking to attacking. still a work in progress though, so posting if anyone is willing to help me test and provide some feedback

Attachments

• rbs.PNG
    rbs.PNG
    2.7 MB · Views: 558
  • Fearless & Strikerless 433.fmf
    45.9 KB · Views: 294
i'm working on a version that seems to be more stable and better defensively, without compromising the attacking output too much - changed to a 433, changed some defensive settings and also changed from very attacking to attacking. still a work in progress though, so posting if anyone is willing to help me test and provide some feedback

Amazing, going to try it in my next season :)

V3 still on 🔥

Attachments

• 22E667A5-9723-4164-A94D-F7C0EF0064BB.jpeg
    22E667A5-9723-4164-A94D-F7C0EF0064BB.jpeg
    719.5 KB · Views: 371
corner takers ?

not working for me. Imo 4123 was better. Now i dont have many chance to score

Tweaked this by adding a libero, instead of anchor and it works better for me.

Also added aggressive tackle and changed both central midfielders to BWM, so the FBs are more covered.

Love the way the team spreads in attack to open small teams and the way it counters big teams. Good work
using your tweak and all I can say is wow...i mean have you ever seen Man United have 4 shots in total and 0 on target and when they tried to go full ham on me the counter attacking finished the game 0-3.

using your tweak and all I can say is wow...i mean have you ever seen Man United have 4 shots in total and 0 on target and when they tried to go full ham on me the counter attacking finished the game 0-3.

really? first games i was getting great reuslts and then it became a little inconsistent so tried another tweak. how long have you been using it for? can you please post some results?

as i mentioned in my previous post, i went back to the original v3 and tryng some variations of that - working well so far

Last edited:
played the second half of my season with vitoria de stubal with a tweak of the original v3 to great success - won the cup and championship and also had a great run in the CL, losing only to juventus in the final

vfc.PNG

Attachments

• Fearless & Strikerless 4123 v3 Replay.fmf
    45.2 KB · Views: 306
really? first games i was getting great reuslts and then it became a little inconsistent so tried another tweak. how long have you been using it for? can you please post some results?

as i mentioned in my previous post, i went back to the original v3 and tryng some variations of that - working well so far
Well played 4 games on it. Then did not a chance to play again hopefully on the weekend I will play and share more updates.

Can somebody upload a screenshot of the V3 as I’m on Xbox and can’t download it. Wanting to really try this!