Resource icon

Fearless & Strikerless 4123 2021-01-09

Veez! I think that strikerless tactic from FM 14 might be the last time I've enjoyed this game 😁. Hopefully this could do the same!

Ahahaha! You still kepp on playing it though 😂

Thanks dude. I't isn't as good, but is based on some of the same principles.

Personally i'm enjoying it and seems a few others are too, so hope it works for you! Let us know how you do

Ahahaha! You still kepp on playing it though 😂

Thanks dude. I't isn't as good, but is based on some of the same principles.

Personally i'm enjoying it and seems a few others are too, so hope it works for you! Let us know how you do

I like the principles of strikerless formations and the type of chances they create, though usually strikerless become a bit less effecetive for me against teams that park the bus or play defensively (maybe this happens more often in the leagues I usually play, i.e. Brazil and Italy). Have you encountered this?

Strikerless+overload brings back great memories ;)

I've been looking for a tactic to use for Barcelona save. Do you think playmaker types will do ok as the box to box midfielders mate? Also, the Anchorman slot, is it best to have ball winners there or can you use Busquets style DM's? Cheers mate 🙂

I've been looking for a tactic to use for Barcelona save. Do you think playmaker types will do ok as the box to box midfielders mate? Also, the Anchorman slot, is it best to have ball winners there or can you use Busquets style DM's? Cheers mate 🙂

Playmekers are perfect for BBM's, the better passign ability they have the better they will feed the front 3. However for them to break the lines and score goals too, they should have some speed and finishing. Tackling is always a plus too. For the Anchorman, Busquets would definitely work. You want a player capable of winning the ball but also with a good passing ability. Ideally i'd prefer to have a DLP here, hoerver the Anchorman sits deeper and makes for a more consistent defensive unit. Hope that helped!

Let us now how you do, haven't tested with such a strong team yet

I like the principles of strikerless formations and the type of chances they create, though usually strikerless become a bit less effecetive for me against teams that park the bus or play defensively (maybe this happens more often in the leagues I usually play, i.e. Brazil and Italy). Have you encountered this?

Strikerless+overload brings back great memories ;)

I usually had the same issue, however this tactic can also break down those teams parking the bus with the short, quick pasing and underlapping, as it draws defenders out of place. Give it a try and let me know what you think.

It can definitely still be improved though!

took some time, but its done My test with Werder

Attachments

• 20210115151113_1.jpg
    20210115151113_1.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 517
  • 20210115151128_1.jpg
    20210115151128_1.jpg
    227.6 KB · Views: 568
took some time, but its done My test with Werder

Awesome! I'd say that's a great result witb WB.

What considerations do you have in terms of strong and weak points you may have found? I'm still looking for ways to improve the defense as when you don't have fast defenders it may be leaky sometimes.

Awesome! I'd say that's a great result witb WB.

What considerations do you have in terms of strong and weak points you may have found? I'm still looking for ways to improve the defense as when you don't have fast defenders it may be leaky sometimes.
It was mostly holiday test, did not play one single game unfortunatelly dont have that much time these days. But its true it is great result with WB, were our CD's are quite slow, i will try to find some time to start proper save with it.
Good job again

Si me la puedes pasar por aquí la táctica te lo agradecería amigo porque estoy empezando con esto y todavía no me aclaro mucho a los roles que tiene los jugadores

If Veez does not mind, i will put the tactic here.
Se o Veez não se importar eu meto a tatica aqui
Se Veez no se importunar, posso meter la tatica para haceres lo download

Attachments

• 5-2-3-0 merge.fmf
    45 KB · Views: 145
If Veez does not mind, i will put the tactic here.
Se o Veez não se importar eu meto a tatica aqui
Se Veez no se importunar, posso meter la tatica para haceres lo download

No problem at all! Can you post some results with the tweak please?

És portugues não és?

Currently tetsing a Libero version as suggested by avpmoreira and it's looking very promising. Nuch more stable at the back, no more conceeding goals from hoofs up the pitch from the opposition and it seems that it has really free'd up the FB's who are now producing more and providing more assists.

Changed a few other settings on the FB's (cremoved closing down less) and BBM's (removed stay wider)

If anyone wants to help me test, drop me a message and i'll share this version.

Attachments

• Striker Libre.PNG
    Striker Libre.PNG
    276.5 KB · Views: 408
Last edited:
[QUOTE = "veez, publicación: 2514259, miembro: 60072"]
Actualmente está probando una versión Libero como lo sugiere avpmoreira y se ve muy prometedor. Mucho más estable en la zaga, no más goles encajados desde los cascos en el campo de la oposición y parece que realmente ha liberado a los FB que ahora están produciendo más y dando más asistencias.

Se cambiaron algunas otras configuraciones en los FB (cremoved cerrando menos) y BBM (eliminado permanecer más ancho)

Si alguien quiere ayudarme a probar, mándame un mensaje y compartiré esta versión.
[/CITAR]
I'd love to try it, your tactic is a blast.

[QUOTE = "veez, publicación: 2514259, miembro: 60072"]
Actualmente está probando una versión Libero como lo sugiere avpmoreira y se ve muy prometedor. Mucho más estable en la zaga, no más goles encajados desde los cascos en el campo de la oposición y parece que realmente ha liberado a los FB que ahora están produciendo más y dando más asistencias.

Se cambiaron algunas otras configuraciones en los FB (cremoved cerrando menos) y BBM (eliminado permanecer más ancho)

Si alguien quiere ayudarme a probar, mándame un mensaje y compartiré esta versión.
[/CITAR]
I'd love to try it, your tactic is a blast.

Gracias amigo! Envia-me tu email . No quiero partilhar en publico sin testar

despite some good results, testing is showing that the original version performs better than the libero version - therefore i won't be posting it

o que recomendas usar nos 3 da frente?

jogadores rápidos, com bom passe, visão, criatividade, finalizção, compostura

fast players with good passing, vision, creativity, finishing, composure

Marcus Edwards, Pedro Gonçalves, Zaniolo, David Brooks, Raphinha

despite some good results, testing is showing that the original version performs better than the libero version - therefore i won't be posting it

i'm actually revisting this option but with a few different settings, like a higher d-line and Libero on attack duty

Would be interesting to see how the BBM's change if they were dropped to the Volente roles, may give that a go - Feel free if you're in the mood for testing @veez