Resource icon

Fearless & Strikerless 4123 2021-01-09

quick update - i'm pretty sure i've now found the most solid version of the tactic thus far

changing to a 433 has given the FB's much needed defensive cover on the wings and i have also removed some of the the FB's and CM's instructions so they have a little more freedom as per Sw33z's suggestions

despite me thinking this is the best verison, now i need to prove it! i'm running another season with Watford after the promotion to see how it fares - i'm on a very good run as it stands

if anyone is interested in helping me by running a test season themselves, post your email, league and team you want to run it on and i'll send you the 433 version - all i ask is you post your results and feedback when you finish

View attachment 533031

View attachment 533032
Hi @veez,

I can test with Everton and Liverpool in the Premier League. [email protected]

Thanks!

thanks to everyone that came forward to help test!

4 testers, same tactic and instructions only 1 difference - v33 force opposition inside defensive width, v333 standard defensive width (2 testers on each)

look forward to the results and thanks again!

i won't be sharing the tactic with anyone else for now - hopefully we'll have good results and i will share publicly on the thread

Hi Veez , nice work , i will test your tweaks but i was on v666 , should i change the version ?
Also : did you try cm on auto ?
grtz !

Hi Veez , nice work , i will test your tweaks but i was on v666 , should i change the version ?
Also : did you try cm on auto ?
grtz !

i've got the CM's on support, haven't tried on auto coz i'm always playing very attacking.

i said i wouldn't share the tweak further but you're actually the one that convinced me to make these changes so PM me your email and i'll send you this latest version for you to try - isn't public yet

i dont understand why the mc is in goal with none instructions , also dr comes short on left wing , doesnt that expose us on the other flank ?
could u show me how you have each player setup on this screen plz ? (edit : 1st screenshot is like it should be , no ? )
hgjg.jpg

Attachments

• dgfhg.jpg
    dgfhg.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 280
Last edited:
i dont understand why the mc is in goal with none instructions , also dr comes short on left wing , doesnt that expose us on the other flank ?
could u show me how you have each player setup on this screen plz ? (edit : 2nd screenshot is like it should be , no ? )View attachment 533072

yeah, there's somethign definitely wrong there!

i have no idea how that might have happened

upload this one that another user shared with me - i've done the same on my side

Attachments

• BirminghamBeastSPALL.fmf
    37.6 KB · Views: 136
i tried to add this birminghammer in tactics and set pieces folder , but neither shows up .

add to set-piece folder and then "load all routines"
tx , indeed this is diferrent for the throw ins ! here we have only 1 player staying back , the dl or dr , is that right ?

the match anylisis tool is very handy , i added "fewer risks + short passes " to the fb's . i will keep you updated , so far its working but i need to test more :)

half of season 24/25
atalanta med pred. 7

I noticed that my players often receie yellow/red cards

so far only 1 defeat in league ... with the last club in the league ;)

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    335.3 KB · Views: 381
  • 2.png
    2.png
    173.1 KB · Views: 372
  • 3.png
    3.png
    250.6 KB · Views: 261
  • 4.png
    4.png
    245.1 KB · Views: 174
  • 5.png
    5.png
    247 KB · Views: 258
Great start of the first season with new tactic so far.

Attachments

• Fixtures.png
    Fixtures.png
    512.2 KB · Views: 271
I've been testing the latest version for 2 seasons on holiday wiith Chelsea w no transfers and it performed very well , especially in attack .
These are results from the 2nd season , without any incoming transfers .
Mount , Alonso , Zouma , Emerson & Christensen were sold by the board ( i gave them responsabilities).
I will do same test but with attacking mentality to compare and see if we concede less .
I have a question Veez : are these defending fk setups right ? as they differ (left vs right ) .

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    404.9 KB · Views: 244
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 185
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    296.4 KB · Views: 163
  • e.jpg
    e.jpg