Resource icon

Fearless & Strikerless 4123 2021-01-09

it's just the beginning but these are my first results with AZ Alkmaar.
I would say very good since i managed to reach the UCL group stage comfortably

1611582317135.png

1611582328741.png

1611582345690.png

1611582519473.png

1611582431488.png

Was playing around trying to make it a little more solid defensively. While it isn't quite as prolific as I would like, so far this has been quite stable.

Attachments

• Fearless & Strikerless 666 V1.fmf
    46.4 KB · Views: 105
  • Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 272
Very good start using V666, comfortable 1st place for my unbeaten RB Bragantino side in Sao Paulo championship at the end of first phase. New signing Clayson doing really well at the key SS role with goals, assists and great performances. Really destroyed the big clubs (Palmeiras, Corinthians, Santos) and generally dominated against all teams, except for a single 0-0 draw against a smaller club. I can see this tactic having immense potential with the right players (namely quick, creative AMC's of highest quality). Excellent job Veez!

Attachments

• Campeonato Paulista Sicredi Série A1_ Stages.png
    Campeonato Paulista Sicredi Série A1_ Stages.png
    228.4 KB · Views: 253
  • Clayson_ Profile.png
    Clayson_ Profile.png
    452.3 KB · Views: 248
  • Red Bull Bragantino_ Overview.png
    Red Bull Bragantino_ Overview.png
    548.8 KB · Views: 239
I play the Touch version and after a good start my squad is now struggling a lot with the new 4-3-3 tactic.

My FB seem very vulnerable and the opposition scores often in the last part of the game. Maybe change the mentality to attacking for this version works better also?

Attachments

• Fixtures.png
    Fixtures.png
    512.2 KB · Views: 255
I tried it with POSITIVE mentality I get better results. Is it just me ?

I tried it with POSITIVE mentality I get better results. Is it just me ?

Really? I haven't tried positive mentality yet. Which version are you using and can you please post some results? Thanks

I play the Touch version and after a good start my squad is now struggling a lot with the new 4-3-3 tactic.

My FB seem very vulnerable and the opposition scores often in the last part of the game. Maybe change the mentality to attacking for this version works better also?

Is that the v33 or v333 version of the 433? After a very good start with watford where it looked much more solid at the back i'm also having some issues. i'm still winning but cnceeding more. i will do some more tests but will probably have to go back to the drawing board.

Very good start using V666, comfortable 1st place for my unbeaten RB Bragantino side in Sao Paulo championship at the end of first phase. New signing Clayson doing really well at the key SS role with goals, assists and great performances. Really destroyed the big clubs (Palmeiras, Corinthians, Santos) and generally dominated against all teams, except for a single 0-0 draw against a smaller club. I can see this tactic having immense potential with the right players (namely quick, creative AMC's of highest quality). Excellent job Veez!

that's a great start and looking very promissing!

despite my initial thoughts with the 433, 4123 v666 still seems to be the best version. It did very well in FMArena too, i believe it is the highest scoring tactic, however there are others that concede less, so it didn't have as high a pts average, although it is 7th best overall

as you said, when you have the right players in the SS and AM positions, it has immense potential, however i still think that a better defensive and transition balance can be found in defence and midfield

the latest version looks a bit better for the defense imo , i think its because 3 mids provide more cover than 2 .
gonna try this on attacking mentality and look if i can tweak those fb's + bwm a bit more .
anyway , attacking potential is not a problem :)

the latest version looks a bit better for the defense imo , i think its because 3 mids provide more cover than 2 .
gonna try this on attacking mentality and look if i can tweak those fb's + bwm a bit more .
anyway , attacking potential is not a problem :)

look forward to see how you do! another user stated that positive mentality was working very well for them

look forward to see how you do! another user stated that positive mentality was working very well for them
on page 5 you can allready see the results of my holiday save with it . more to follow ;)

this is the latest result on this version - i made quite a few changes form the previous 433

i also changed to an attacking mentality after i went 2-0 up as in the previous game i was 3-0 up against liverpool, left on very attacking and conceeded two late goals

433.PNG

i'm testing this on attacking mentality for 2 seasons now , will be nice to compare vs the very attacking holiday i did .

that's a great start and looking very promissing!

despite my initial thoughts with the 433, 4123 v666 still seems to be the best version. It did very well in FMArena too, i believe it is the highest scoring tactic, however there are others that concede less, so it didn't have as high a pts average, although it is 7th best overall

as you said, when you have the right players in the SS and AM positions, it has immense potential, however i still think that a better defensive and transition balance can be found in defence and midfield

Tbh defence is rarely an issue for me and actually tend to struggle more against very defensive sides so if you have an even more attacking version I'm all for that :LOL:. I really enjoy this tactic as it pursues a very specific style, thus it requires very specific type of players (especially up-front) and very specific squad building. I reckon EPL should be a fun place to use this tactic as you could afford those quality AMC/SS like Brooks and Edwards, and also most teams would play attacking football against you!

I'm currently re-training a raw, athletic striker as a project SS and noticed that his strength and physicality are often very useful to break deep defences. I think a fast, strong striker could be a very good SS and could see players like Haaland and Lukaku thriving in that role.

Attachments

• Jordy Caicedo_ Profile.png
    Jordy Caicedo_ Profile.png
    441.5 KB · Views: 159
Is that the v33 or v333 version of the 433? After a very good start with watford where it looked much more solid at the back i'm also having some issues. i'm still winning but cnceeding more. i will do some more tests but will probably have to go back to the drawing board.
I tested the v333 version you sent me last Sunday.