Resource icon

Fearless & Strikerless 4123 2021-01-09

My first 5 games:
first 5 games.png

I dont care about my last game. Only 2-1.
We had to win 2-0, but some players have to (!!!) score their first goal and of course against your team, how could we go without it. I am very pleased with how my players entered the new season. How they adapted to this tactic and it's amazing how well my squad fits this tactic. I am especially proud of the game, where we beat away 0-2 (!!!) Partizan, who were huge favorites

My lineup looks like this. And I really lied saying that the line-up is very bad. There are very good, average players here. But the saddest thing is that there are only 8-9 of them, but I love it, I just live in order to use my internal reserves. u21 has very young, promising players. But, unfortunately, they are not yet ready to play at this level.

squad.png

in the version i'm using i removed force opposition inside and also improved the set-pieces, they are still working for me. i suggest you try this one and change the CM's to MEZ if you prefer, although they are getting much better ratiungs for me now as is

I still play with the volante version but what did you improve in the set peices in version v1000?

I still play with the volante version but what did you improve in the set peices in version v1000?

the VOL version removes closing down from FB's and changes MEZ's to CM's - however didn't prove consistent (CM's - removing closing down is still in the equation)

how is the VOL version working for you?

after a little time away I've finally completed season 3 with Utd. Another fantastic season with 5 more bits of silverware, only losing out on the Carabao cup to Liverpool on pens in the semi final . Still sticking with the v999 and its been consistently brilliant. Having said that, this season has had the most losses ive suffered in 1 season (5 - 1 on pens) and a surprise home loss to Villa ended my unbeaten home run off 55 games i believe it was.

Transfers in were Onana & Sancho,. Onana became my No.1 straight away as DDG has a desire to go back home(unsuccessful sale as of yet) and sancho made a good return of 9 goals in 9 starts but hampered with injuries throughout so hoping for a better turnout next season. in this summer ive just acquired Foden from the rivals, had to fork out 115m(only was up for 50m - clearly didn't want me buying him lol) and a CB/LB cover in Bright Arrey-Mbi from Leverkusen, promising youngster. Also got inMarcus Edwards on a free. Ronaldo is joining PSG for free in July, was sorted in January but for a 38 y/o he was a great dream signing but not paying him ridiculous wages for 1 more year, served me well for 18months on a 4.5m signing and contributing with 64 goals and 25 assists as well as adding more trophies to my cabinet.

Attachments

• Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-2.png
    Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-2.png
    545.2 KB · Views: 78
  • Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-3.png
    Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-3.png
    549 KB · Views: 80
  • Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-4.png
    Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-4.png
    545.2 KB · Views: 63
  • Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-5.png
    Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-5.png
    503.8 KB · Views: 56
  • Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-6.png
    Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-6.png
    485.5 KB · Views: 59
  • Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-7.png
    Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-7.png
    550.6 KB · Views: 58
  • Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-8.png
    Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-8.png
    503.9 KB · Views: 59
  • Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-9.png
    Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-9.png
    579.9 KB · Views: 61
  • Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-10.png
    Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-10.png
    464 KB · Views: 75
  • English Premier Division_ Profile.png
    English Premier Division_ Profile.png
    751.4 KB · Views: 92
  • English Premier Division_ Stages.png
    English Premier Division_ Stages.png
    531 KB · Views: 117
  • Man City v Man Utd_ Review.png
    Man City v Man Utd_ Review.png
    387.3 KB · Views: 112
  • Man Utd v Everton_ Review.png
    Man Utd v Everton_ Review.png
    386.6 KB · Views: 91
  • Man Utd v Man City_ Review.png
    Man Utd v Man City_ Review.png
    369.7 KB · Views: 79
  • Manchester United_ Fixtures.png
    Manchester United_ Fixtures.png
    686.6 KB · Views: 84
  • Manchester United_ Fixtures-2.png
    Manchester United_ Fixtures-2.png
    700.8 KB · Views: 59
  • Manchester United_ Fixtures-3.png
    Manchester United_ Fixtures-3.png
    715.6 KB · Views: 56
  • Manchester United_ Fixtures-4.png
    Manchester United_ Fixtures-4.png
    711.1 KB · Views: 75
  • Manchester United_ Players.png
    Manchester United_ Players.png
    644.6 KB · Views: 94
  • Manchester United_ Players-2.png
    Manchester United_ Players-2.png
    646.8 KB · Views: 98
  • R. Madrid v Man Utd_ Review.png
    R. Madrid v Man Utd_ Review.png
    438.3 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
Very nice tactic :) v369

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    289.6 KB · Views: 154
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    323.2 KB · Views: 150
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    316.8 KB · Views: 195
enjoying a great first half to the season with West Ham with v369 (with a slight tweak regarding overall closing down of the team)

i'm actually surprised how well we are doing considering i made very few transfers and signed players mostly on loan to have cover

Jarrod Bowed has been a particular highlight as AM

whpl.PNG

whpl1.PNG

whsq.PNG

wh.PNG

Looks good mate what changes did you make so i can put it on mine later

buddy, can you please share your file with the change? I don't have time now, I would just like to go into the game today and put your latest version, where you played for West Ham

Attachments

• Fearless & Strikerless 4123 v369.1.fmf
    45.2 KB · Views: 756
Perfect season in... Qatar. And a new SS hit :LOL: . This is officially my favorite tactic since 2014! Thanks Veez!

Attachments

• QNB Stars League_ Stages.png
    QNB Stars League_ Stages.png
    222.7 KB · Views: 155
  • Giovanni Korte_ Attributes.png
    Giovanni Korte_ Attributes.png
    411.9 KB · Views: 131
I agree and loving my lower league Radcliffe save with this. Is this using the latest above? I've been enjoying the tweak to attacking and removing man marking for version 369.
Oh yeah. I only used an attacking mentality without man marking

I agree and loving my lower league Radcliffe save with this. Is this using the latest above? I've been enjoying the tweak to attacking and removing man marking for version 369.

Still using a slightly tweaked v666 (set pieces + DLP). Always on Very Attacking and no man marking 😁

Still using a slightly tweaked v666 (set pieces + DLP). Always on Very Attacking and no man marking 😁
you definitely need to share your file with everyone so that they also have the opportunity to try it;)