Resource icon

Fearless & Strikerless 4123 2021-01-09

@quickzombie @eeieu it's really v666 with one additional PI for DLP and some set pieces copied from knap (which I think were both later implemented by veez since v999). So I think it's virtually the same as other versions. I can't even say it's a tweak, this is basically veez's v666 with v999 set pieces. The key is always the right personnel for the tactic, esp MEZ and AMC's.

Attachments

• Fearless & Strikerless 4123 v666 SP.fmf
    45.8 KB · Views: 158
@quickzombie @eeieu it's really v666 with one additional PI for DLP and some set pieces copied from knap (which I think were both later implemented by veez since v999). So I think it's virtually the same as other versions. I can't even say it's a tweak, this is basically veez's v666 with v999 set pieces. The key is always the right personnel for the tactic, esp MEZ and AMC's.

Thanks for sharing though. As stated before even having a few tweaks is really tricky to copy for people playing the game in their own language because everything is named (slightly) differently !

Amazing v369 !!! I play brescia and predicted 18 in serie A :)

2.jpg
1.jpg

:D
Haaland 14 goals in 5 matches

Attachments

• Borussia Dortmund mod Schalke 04_ Gennemgang.png
    Borussia Dortmund mod Schalke 04_ Gennemgang.png
    6.7 MB · Views: 218

there are a few little other changes, such as wider defensive line and tight marking on this version - this has been working so well for you i might actually go back to it again and try a few things

there are a few little other changes, such as wider defensive line and tight marking on this version - this has been working so well for you i might actually go back to it again and try a few things
I will look forward to it ✋

I went into the game to try your tactics in Portugal, specifically in sporting. what a crazy lineup they have, I'm shocked 🙀

I went into the game to try your tactics in Portugal, specifically in sporting. what a crazy lineup they have, I'm shocked 🙀

we have some really great upcoming youth players - we had to focus on them after we lost most of our better players when our academy was invaded by 50 hooded idiots that assaulted some of the players and coaching staff 3 years ago. We're in a really good place now though, with a very young, skilled and ambitious coach, coupled with a very young but balanced team with a huge will to win. We're 10 points up in the championship this year - haven't won in 19 years 😅

but yeah - we have a great squad, especially for this tactic. stand outs are Nuno Mendes at LB and Pedro Gonçalves that can play MEZ, AM or SS to great effect

we have some really great upcoming youth players - we had to focus on them after we lost most of our better players when our academy was invaded by 50 hooded idiots that assaulted some of the players and coaching staff 3 years ago. We're in a really good place now though, with a very young, skilled and ambitious coach, coupled with a very young but balanced team with a huge will to win. We're 10 points up in the championship this year - haven't won in 19 years 😅

but yeah - we have a great squad, especially for this tactic. stand outs are Nuno Mendes at LB and Pedro Gonçalves that can play MEZ, AM or SS to great effect
I will fix this situation with the championship 🏆 🏆

won the league with West Ham - used v369 for most of the season, tweaking here and there, but coming back to the original version with no tweaks by the end of the season. Won the FA Cup too. Bowen scored 43 goals in 45 games.

whpl.PNG

whsq.PNG

Thanks both team and individual?

only team - haven't done any team training in FM21 😂 individual i set the training to the position i want that player playing on in relation to the tactic - i also try to build some of their stats in areas they may be lacking or where they can really benefit from being even stronger. I also develop traits like "place shots"

:D

Attachments

• Borussia Dortmund mod Borussia M'gladbach_ Pressemedarbejders opsummering.png
    Borussia Dortmund mod Borussia M'gladbach_ Pressemedarbejders opsummering.png
    8 MB · Views: 145