Resource icon

Fearless & Strikerless 4123 2021-01-09

Hey trying this with Leyton Orient, players aren't great but team is performing just about above their expected level. I do notice that throw ins go straight to the opposition keeper. Should I have a specific taker or player to aim the ball at?

after a fantastic season with dortmund i decided to try the tactics with man utd and had not expected to beat liverpool like this

Attachments

• Man Utd mod Liverpool_ Pressemedarbejders opsummering.png
    Man Utd mod Liverpool_ Pressemedarbejders opsummering.png
    8.4 MB · Views: 445
Won everything in first season with Toronto FC (MLS, Concacaf CL, Canadian Cup) but most of all had great results with Canada NT including winning the Gold Cup! Wonderkids David & Davies are great fits for AMC/SS. David's international tally looking decent... 😁

Attachments

• Canada_ Fixtures.png
    Canada_ Fixtures.png
    423.9 KB · Views: 418
  • United States v Canada_ Review.png
    United States v Canada_ Review.png
    217.9 KB · Views: 280
  • Jonathan David_ Attributes.png
    Jonathan David_ Attributes.png
    372.6 KB · Views: 338
Last edited:
What does the 369.1 version add i was liking the original

after a fantastic season with dortmund i decided to try the tactics with man utd and had not expected to beat liverpool like this
Hello,

I saw you were or still are national trainer of Canada. How could you? Is there an update to install? Please tell me.

Thanks

end of a first season/
last games.png

here is a slightly different system than others. play from spring to winter. so the end of my history in the europa league takes place in my second season.

cont 1.png

cont 2.png

this is amazing.
tree.png

final.png

@eeieu

Great achievement!

Can you please share your starting 11?

Also do you have tips for us regarding mentality or tweaks to be issued against stronger teams?

And last, is this 369.1?

@eeieu

Great achievement!

Can you please share your starting 11?

Also do you have tips for us regarding mentality or tweaks to be issued against stronger teams?

And last, is this 369.1?
yeah, sure
s.png

no tweaks. i was always playing attacking mentality.

:D

Attachments

• Man Utd mod PSG_ Pressemedarbejders opsummering.png
    Man Utd mod PSG_ Pressemedarbejders opsummering.png
    8.4 MB · Views: 245
Hi,

Has anyone used this tactic in a lower league/underdog team at all?

Hi,

Has anyone used this tactic in a lower league/underdog team at all?

I just smashed Sky Bet League Two in the first season as Cambridge United using v369.1 (board expectations: avoid relegation). Showing promising results in League One now as well :). Got the papa john's trophy as well.

My team sucks and I don't really have money for transfers btw.